KellyAnne Conway Uses Flashcards on Hannity - New Memes are Born

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Galacticos macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

flash cards say something uncomplimentary about who she thought she was talking to. It was a bit surreal

2. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

All good since she was in her safe space

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am still waiting for her getting caught sleeping with a Russian for Clinton reports.

4. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

I hope she replaces Spicer. I like her advocacy and it'll be good for the news ratings. It's a win-win.

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I don't. I find her grating. I think I might dislike her more than Trump himself.

6. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

You're in good company. I like that she's smart, articulate, and really like how she can and will take it to the people who get snarky. Go KellyAnne Go!

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

She's also loyal by paycheck only given her history. I find her fake. I think she is relatively fast on her feet. I think she's a master spinner/deflector. As far as PR goes - she's probably the best he has. But it's not hard to see what a crock she's trying to peddle. She at least has a good sense of humor (most of the time).

8. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Pssssst.....that's what advocates do.

9. UL2RA macrumors 6502a

UL2RA

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She's not smart, not articulate (alternate facts, really?), but, yes she can be snarky. I don't really think that is an attractive quality in the White House though. Instead a person who doesn't lie, doesn't make up alternative facts, and isn't full of snark would be.

It's just so immature. But the sad thing is some people seem to prefer immaturity now. :rolleyes:

11. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Other than graduating from Trinity College magna cum laude in political science; studied at Oxford University; Phi Beta Kappa member; graduate of George Washington University Law School; practiced law; founded The Polling Company a successful research and consulting firm; co-authored a book with a democrat strategist about reshaping women's role in America; made literally countless appearances on television as an advocate in one of the most contentious elections in memory...you're absolutely right: she's not smart or articulate.

12. Galacticos macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

I'm still waiting for a liberal to call out this sexism.. but being that she doesn't follow their ideologies, I won't hold my breath

13. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

KellyAnne the Trump gift that keeps on giving.

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

^^oh wow, gonna hit a nerve there if this thread makes the google crawl before Trump's AM tweetfest.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She's not. I don't care what schools she has gone to or degrees she has, "alternative facts" are not articulate and these flash cards were ridiculous. To say otherwise is an "alternative fact" in itself.

16. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Conway definitely grates on my nerves too but I am not her target audience and I think she earns her pay for helping keep Trump's core voters in the corral... so far.

It's true she's no slouch in the brains department but this job she has would stress a raft of supercomputers in terms of trying to anticipate what her boss is going to put up a random tweet about next. It has probably been an adjustment for her to understand that Trump's perfectly willing to gaslight his own staffers as well as put them under a bus -- causing her and others to show up early *because* he put someone under a bus...

She's probably smart enough to have nailed down a really good departure package, unconventional though it may well be. A couple months in a spa after this job might be indicated, for openers, although she has kids so that's probably not going to happen. This is the kind of departure package big donors sometimes get asked to make for administration workers after they leave the White House, I suspect.

17. darksithpro macrumors regular

This is it. This is what scares and concerns all of you guys. He's too unpredictable. He's an unpredictable outsider.

18. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

[​IMG]

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Conway's a grown (and married) woman. Whom she sleeps with and why, that's up to her. Whether she has an ideology or just advocates for the one espoused by whoever currently pays her is another question that I figure is none of my business. I might care if I were paying her. I'd expect her not to step on the message I paid her to extend to the public. With this administration she can practically make that up on the fly.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017 ---
    He's a flaming fill in the blank. And, incompetent.