KellyAnne on Trump's Recent Tweeting

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jun 5, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/05/kellyanne-conway-today-hosts-trump-tweets

“This obsession with covering everything he says on Twitter and very little of what he does as president,” Conway said at one point on Monday.

Well KAC - maybe because he tweets more than he Presidents.

Also - of course you encourage his tweeting. It's your job security as a spokesperson.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 5, 2017 ---
    The full interview.

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Trumps tweeting really isn't defensible. The Barfly Kelly Ann should get the boot.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the only thing I like about him tweeting is that he is giving the MSM the cyber finger by doing so, other than that he should grow the hell up and stop tweeting...

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I would say the damage he does to himself outweighs any middle finger he's pointing to the MSM media. He's the man child who cries wolf.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

should you not like that aspect of it?

6. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I don't like Trump. But I would love to be proven wrong and have him succeed instead of screwing up left and right. So no - I don't like it. I like that his BS gets called out.

7. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

At this point I'd love it if he tweeted a smoking gun for Ryan to shrug and say ok write up the articles.

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

This administration wants it both ways. When it's something they want or like, the tweets "speak for themselves". When it's something they don't like...oh, nevermind those things those aren't official policy.

Sorry guys, you can't turn it on and off like a spigot. Either all his tweets matter, or none of them do. Make up your mind. Actually don't...a court of law will do it for you. Can't wait to hear the arguments in court that Trump's words should be ignored. Good luck with that one! LOL

9. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

In his Twitter account he's playing the character of "real" Donald Covfefe, citizen. From his POTUS account he's President Covfefe.

Now, stop over-analyzing and obsessing over his tweets, you pathetic and (sick!) Guy. Sad. #TwitterBan

10. HEK Suspended

HEK

Sure they can turn it on and off. Imagine for a moment a spigot surgically implant in the ass end of a horse, with orange main. Now imagine KAC at the back end of that orange horse with her hand on the spigot valve. See....not so hard to believe. Horse s*** on or off.

11. niploteksi macrumors regular

The private Donald writes in CAPS!!!!! and the official Trump writes "biggest wins". Pfff...

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I'll tell you what's getting hard to believe. That there's anyone in that White House not on heavy duty meds by now. The job is a life-killer anyway under normal circumstances. And this White House is a complete zoo since they're not even on a same page most of the time. How do we know if we're listening to a person or a pill bottle when any of them says or tweets something anyway. And yet they want to be the One True news source. Oy vey.

13. IronWaffle, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017

IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

I worry that Spicer's absense today is because he is on a suicide watch, and that they are refusing him his greatest pleasure lest he try to suffocate himself with a giant wad of gum.

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Heh, Spicey and Nixon's press secretary Ziegler both have brought deer-in-headlight looks to the podium... probably because they were never in the loop. At least I think Haldeman or Ehrlichman usually gave Ziegler some talking points. I think maybe Spicer has learned to make them up for himself based on what he can glean from TV, Twitter, and maybe bumping into someone who's actually seen the Prez that day or better yet that hour. He's probably been burned a few times by taking direction from one or another faction in Trump's inner circle, poor guy.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

:eek:I rather not! (shudder)

16. PracticalMac, Jun 5, 2017

PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Is the bags under her eyes getting bigger??

She does look older, years older.

17. IronWaffle, Jun 5, 2017

IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

He's gotten much better at deferring to mask "no comment". Huckabee did pretty well with it, too. She's got more gusto but I attribute that mostly to not having been worn down. Also, I think he may still be suffering from thorns and ticks from that "very special episode" in the bushes.

Also, thanks for the deployment of "oy vey". Yiddish always helps digest absurdity.

18. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

Partially true, as stupid as KAC is -

“This obsession with covering everything he says on Twitter and very little of what he does as president...

The man makes a fool of himself on Twitter, and the media is there to scoop it up. Maybe the media (and everyone else) should stop giving his idiotic tweets so much attention. Just stop replying to his tweets, stop reporting his tweets, stop doing anything related to his tweets. On the flip side, he might see this as agreement and continue doing this.

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I'd be trying to float my resumé while I still had the job. When you consider the options to cast blame from high places in a troubled White House, the press office can usually look good for it. So yeah, she's maybe been up late figuring out where to try to jump to before getting asked to walk the plank on short notice one of these days. The great thing about leaving Trump's administration is you can probably afford to burn your bridges.

TheDon: "That's NOT what I said."​

Sarah: "Right, it's what you tweeted."

TheDon: "You're fired."

Sarah: "It's been a pleasure to serve America from this White House, sir."

TheDon: "Another lie."

Sarah: "Like you'd have a clue, sir. So long now."​

20. Zenithal Suspended

Is it me or does it really look like she's got a major hangover?

21. Gutwrench Suspended

Gutwrench

I like her. I'd like to see her replace Spicer.

22. Zenithal Suspended

She'd cry if she had to face what Spiffy Spicy deals with.

23. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

24. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Huckabee?
    Something I miss?

25. Gutwrench Suspended

Gutwrench

She seems like a pretty tough and quick thinking woman. She's a pit bull. I like her style.