Kentucky Gov Predicts, Calls for Bloodshed If Hillary Wins

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Sep 13, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Hate speech delivered to a hate group. Deplorable, she was right.

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I'm not somewhere that I can actually watch the video right now, but if it actually shows what the OP says it does he should be tried for treason.

3. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

0:25 - 0:35 ... Hidden message received... he has called for the sacrifice of Tom Brady. Perhaps Bill Belichick can appease him by burning a deflated football effigy.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

watch it before you call for the pitchforks:rolleyes:

many of you really don't get what will happen shall you keep pushing gun owners :eek:
    pretty much that is all he is saying. it's not a threat, it's a warning :D

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

The scary thing is that these group of gun owners that buy this crap honestly believe they are persecuted. Nothing sounds more unstable to me than a paranoid person with a gun.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

well lets see
    the amount of harassment we have to endure to exercise our RIGHTS sure seems like persecution :p

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

And that's a massive problem that you feel that way. You're not being persecuted.

What oppression have you suffered? Seriously.

8. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

So he's saying he helped give things away with his apathy, but wants his kids to fix the place but will feel like real bad if his troop of 9 might have to do the cleanup work for the mess he helped made, since he's not a janitor but a senator?!

Sounds like a cliche and stereotypical boomer, though - quietly take, take, take and greed, greed, greed, and then make the children pay for it after whining about apathy (which didn't come out of nowhere, magically). Or the children that don't act like Martin Shkreli, the millennial that knew how to act better (it seems). It's amazing Shkreli wasn't lauded by the same people who lauded other events that led to today's mess. Has he ever talked about those situations? Does he even care about the post-born and how they are treated?

But he doesn't say too much about details, so who knows where he really stands about middle class/working class issues - almost seems apathetic, doesn't he, if this is the same fella:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Matt_Bevin.htm

http://www.ontheissues.org/Matt_Bevin.htm

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

do you know what I have to go through to exercise my rights?
    that there is now true, plenty of CA gun owners are no longer complying with CA stupid laws, will there come the time when we collectively rise & throw the baby out with the bath water? I can't really answer that, we are hoping the pen is indeed mightier on OUR side of course, but if stupidity continues then the Bundy mess will look like child's play . it's pretty easy to puff ones chest and scream on the interweebs , everyone is rambo/robocop/the hero of the story. for now we are NOT complying, how far it gets depends on the CA legislators , hillary did say she wanted to ban assault weapons again, that will not be pretty .
    --- Post Merged, Sep 13, 2016 ---
    my take is he said we gave it away, and that he did not know how many of his children would make it should the tree of liberty be watered, the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants AND PATRIOTS. and he is correct.

10. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

She's a Clinton he's a republican it's nothing new..

If you thought nothing got done under president Obama wait until we have president Clinton the reboot

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

somewhat disagree, Obama was lame, Hillary pushed for many things under Obama and got them done, war under Hillary will be worse than what Obama has done

12. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Clinton's boots on the ground in both Syria and Libya will go over well on the R side that's for sure. Clinton's increase in military spending with no rise in taxes will also go over well. That is as far as it'll go though

13. samcraig macrumors P6

I have a feeling that whoever wins - come inauguration, there will be vegetables ala Bush's first parade.

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The amount of death we have to endure so you can exercise it is past persecution level.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Don't care. Neither do you.

16. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

It doesn't matter who wins as far as calls for bloodshed. There will also be calls for bloodshed if Trump wins.

Half the voters will be very unhappy after the election.

17. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I don't think you're going to see any elected officials call for bloodshed if Trump wins.....

That kind of rhetoric seems to be reserved to a certain subset of the population.

18. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Can't wait to see the alt right wing nuts get stomped out after this election.

That will be the only saving grace of being stuck with queen **** bag for 4 years.

19. jerwin macrumors 65816

Family Research Council? Probably has some kind of religious significance. He's not suggesting a civil war. He's suggesting a blood sacrifice. Now, I'm not a theist, but doesn't the religious context explain and excuse these remarks?

20. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

The way he intertwined the two reminded me of a cult leader like Jim Jones or David Koresh. The scary thing is that he is a major elected official. Time for a recall?

21. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

I don't hear anywhere in the video where there is a "Call". It is his thoughts in response to a question posed to him of what could happen. The title of the thread should be changed.

22. jerwin macrumors 65816

"Who shall rid me of this troublesome priest?"

23. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

of course you don't care I got mine I don't care about others typically american attitude.

24. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Riiiiight. Right after those who made deals with a certain foundation and Russian uranium deals. Right after those that let guns slip into hands illegally that killed at least two Border Patrol Agents and hundreds in Mexico. Right after Lois Lerner that used the IRS to target opposing political groups.
    When thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people feel that way what is that?
    I hope they win, just we can see if all those leftists that promised to move to Canada actually will. Well that and so I can see tears flow live on TV from them losing.

25. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

"Useful idiots" is the term I believe the NRA would use...