Kenwood Towne Center – Cincinnati

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by BigBeast, Sep 16, 2015.

1. BigBeast macrumors 6502a

I'll be at the Kenwood Towne Center Mall in Cincinnati. Not sure about their policy for lining up this year – seems to change each year. I've already preordered for an 8 a.m. slot, but I'll probably show up at least a couple hours prior. Don't want to miss the chance to geek out with my fellow tech enthusiasts.

2. lw9090 macrumors regular

I also have a 8am slot so I will see you there. I was thinking arriving 7-7:15

3. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

On the positive side I've been there for launches. Everything went smoothly and the crowd was civil and courteous. I've always enjoyed going there.
    That was up until . . . .
    2 years ago (iPhone 5s release) a gang of crazy kids/young adults bum rushed the mall doors (Montgomery Road side close to I71).
    They were are smashed against the doors and begged the others (who walked without incident) to move the line back so that they would have breathing room. Sometimes you get what you deserve (piling up against the door).
    Anyway after that experience I vowed to never go to the Kenwood Apple Store again for a launch . . . ever.

4. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Went there today (9/21) just to browse.
    Out of curiosity I asked about the supply of 6s Plus for this Friday and the rep said they will be very limited.
    Also said you could start lining up at 5 am.
    I won't be there but posting this for others who will.

5. BigBeast thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks AJ