Keynote tomorrow.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lakers224, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Lakers224 macrumors newbie

This has probably been posted and I'm sorry I didn't search around for it but, I'm looking to take off of class tomorrow to watch the keynote. Anyone know a live stream? Thanks

2. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

No live stream. Follow one of the gadget blogs like Engadget or Verge.

3. applefan022 macrumors 6502

Probably not a live stream, unless somebody streams it from their phone and not getting caught again this time. lol

4. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

5. Lakers224 thread starter macrumors newbie

Theres a YouTuber SoldierKnowsBest that was watching a live stream and gave of the RMBP and had his own livestream going to announce everything as it went along. Hopefully someone has something like that going this time

----------

Sorry for the stupid questions but whats a liveblog like? People just update info as the keynote goes?

6. Lakers224 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

No stream, but I will be setting up a web cam at my desk and doing courtroom sketches of the speakers. And if there's some new feature announced that we didn't see coming, I will do a little dance.

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

You did not have to do a SEARCH. You only had to look at posts from the past hour. And, if you looked at posts from today, you would have found about 15 threads asking the same thing.

Or you could have looked at the top of the page where they reported there would not be a live stream.