Kids Book Red Riding Hood, A Good Story with Free Games!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ebolimited, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ebolimited, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011

ebolimited macrumors newbie

http://www.ebolimited.com/rrh.php

This interactive book is different from the traditional ones, combining the classic children story with interactions, animations, clothing, coloring and puzzles. Each page has several interactions, and some of them are awesome like sewing the wolf's belly, and that little mouse's "SOS"......

This eBo’s interactive version of this story contains: reading, interactions, animation, clothing, coloring and puzzles. All these interactions will allow your kids not only to read and watch the story, but also to learn through many different interactions and enjoy this classic in a whole new way!

★★★★ Features

★ Combine the classic children story with interactivities, animations, clothing, coloring and puzzles.

★ Every page will contain several fun effects and interactions, for example: kids can use small decorations to decorate the Christmas tree, drag the sun to change the story setting between day and night time, mice can blow “SOS” balloons, touch the big bad wolf’s stomach to rescue Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother, use needles to sew the wolf’s stomach etc.

★ Focused on all the connections between all the interactions so they become more fun. For ex. If a player touches a balloon and make it explode, it will scare the cat nearby. The cat’s “MEOW” will then also scare the mouse, which will run away. While running away, the mouse will tip over the vase, causing it to fall down and breaks etc.

★ Realistic sounds and sound effects will draw your children into the story. For ex: chairs creaking, the crackling of the fire in the fire place, the wolf falling into the water etc.

★ Rich animations and special effects. For ex: Little Red Riding Hood can walk now, butterflies will fly all over the sky, dandelions seeds float in the wind, and an evil eyed big bad wolf make the story finally come alive in every detail!

★ Change Little Red Riding Hood’s hats, and she will show different expressions.

★★★★★
    If you have any suggestions for this book, PLEASE
    ★Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebo-Limited/204770919545569
    ★Find us on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caGayymbzNE
    ★Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/eBoLimited

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      101.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      104.8 KB
      Views:
  2. aaronjaffersonb macrumors newbie

Really good app for my kids, thank you for sharing!

My kids love this game very much, and make them so happy. Thank you for your sharing.

3. ebolimited thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your review Aaron, and we will release more interactive kids books soon. You know, Children's Day is coming, and these interactive books are good gifts for them.

4. annbrook21 macrumors newbie

This app is pretty fun. Great for children. Lots of cool animations, especially when you pick up the flowers!

5. deppforester macrumors newbie

what's a cute e-book

Since I saw the introduce I decided to try it for my 4 yr daughter. Now I can say it's totally worth to the price. Not only for the realvoice-reading story, but also the extra interactive games. My daughter likes the color painting & the puzzle game most. As a designer I am familiar with color and style, even it's not perfect enough now but after all it only spent 99 cents.:p

6. ebolimited thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha, thanks for your highly compliment:) Really a good app for kids. Have fun!

7. kbmfysof macrumors newbie

Love it. good characters, good pics with a good story, games are also funny.