Kim Jong Un on Donald Trump: "A Frightened Dog Barks Louder"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bradl, Sep 22, 2017.

1. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I have to admit: I'm actually starting to enjoy the tit-for-tat that Donald Trump has gotten himself into with Kim Jong Un. Unfortunately, It may end up with us getting into yet another costly war just so Trump can prove that he has a bigger set of gonads than Kim to match his supposedly big hands. But other than that, Kim burns Trump here, and I have to admit, it's rather hilarious when you can use better, more well-thought words than "Rocket Man", "crooked", or "crazy".

And yes, with what Kim has to say, I rather agree.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...tement-on-trump-a-frightened-dog-barks-louder

Schooled and burned twice in a single speech, at the expense of the English language. Absolutely hilarious.

Dotard Trump and Rocket Man Kim. This has the makings of an episode of The Odd Couple.

BL.

2. Zenithal macrumors 604

Such a cute kinship. They should kiss and makeup.

3. zin macrumors 6502

It must be really miserable to live when you resort to posting North Korean propaganda in order to spite Trump. I just can't imagine the hatred a person has for them to post a state media puff piece and claim the dictator firing missiles into another country's airspace has 'schooled' and 'burned' their president.

4. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

As long as they keep their thumbs on their phones (and off the nuclear launch button)... I say let the narcissists distract each other and leave the rest of the world out of it.

5. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

[​IMG]

6. bradl thread starter macrumors 68040

bradl

Yet you have Trump doing the same thing, and you have not scolded or berated him for doing the same thing.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

BL.

7. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Best line I've read all week:

8. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Un is very adept politician apparently.
    He knows very well the situation and seems to be playing his hand very adeptly.

In my armature opinion, he knows there is almost nothing the US or UN can do, and if the US does launch an attack he could spin it into a message of the how much a war monger country USA is.
    After Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam, their may not be enough stomach for yet another war that could be 100X more devastating.
    Un is deliberately goading the dotard in chief to do something when anything he does would be considered unwise.

Perhaps one day you will understand.
    Perhaps....

9. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

Then they are both being ****ing Chihuahuas.

10. zin macrumors 6502

Already scolded Trump for firing missiles into Syria.

11. bradl thread starter macrumors 68040

bradl

Which has absolutely nothing to do with his rhetoric, let alone how poor his speech, his manner, let alone his total pisspoor performance at the UN, and sounding like the American version of Ahmadinejad.

Point still stands.

BL.

12. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Look, I don’t support NK’s games or rhetoric, but its embarrassing to lose a word battle like this. I wish Trump wouldn’t engage in this.

13. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Lol so awesome.

If only Obama could have stopped their progress on nukes.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 22, 2017 ---
    Trump gave a pretty great speech at the UN and put NK and Iran in their place. Shortly after he got China to shut NK out of their banking sector, something Obama couldn't do for 8 years.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 22, 2017 ---
    Kim only has two choices, back down and get overthrown, or step up and get his ass blown up. Trump knows this.

14. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

You thought that was a good speech? The majority thought it was one of the worst speeches ever given to the UN general assembly.

15. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

16. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

That's how you know it was great. He put the screws to them for not pulling their weight,what do you expect?

Meanwhile Trudeau talks about Aboriginal issues as if anyone on the world stage gives a flying **** about domestic issues in Canada. Wtf. Oh yeah he offered to help with peacekeeping missions even though he didn't fulfill his last promise. think he's still campaigning 2 years in.

17. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Holy **** this is the best/funniest post in months.

18. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

I was working out in the gym when I saw that report on MSNBC. I couldn't help but laugh. Two idiots going at it, probably believing that this the best **** that's ever happened to them. Funny story, I was a math whiz in elementary school. But if there was an argument that involved me (I recall a group of girls being disappointed that I was siding with my friend), my line of defense was "Ask me a math problem, and if I solve it, I win." Or for a tie-breaker, my go-to solution was a math problem. I thought I was the coolest kid ever. That's how these two dumbasses must be feeling as well. The only difference was I got recognized for my math skills so ... :D

Anyway, we should join in with our own PRSI version; let the Battle of PRSI Words begin.

Open starting challenge: "The lion takes a step back before it pounces."

19. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Trump’s U.N. speech WAS great. Reminded me of an Ultimate Warrior WWF Promo, without the face paint, and the blonde hair combed forward. Spray tan was about the same.

20. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Three cheers for Kim! Come on, let’s join in with Bradl. Hip hip hooray!

21. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

22. Zenithal macrumors 604

If we go by film and literature trope, these two are going to go at it like dogs soon.

23. chown33 macrumors 604

I'll put the spray nozzle on the hose.

24. Zenithal macrumors 604