Kim Kardashian Blow-by-blow During Robbery

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Oct 3, 2016.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris/

[​IMG]

oh well,.

2. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Whoever robbed her actually robbed the world of a favor of taking her out.

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Why are people jealous of the successful?

/Sarcasm

Oh, that's right, she started out with a "leaked" and "shocking" sex tape, had more face lifts and other body part augmentations to ensure us the lie that lil' miss plastic is selling is as FAKE as possible... no talent, nothing. Never mind the bogus reality show... She's a true, unsexy, pompous plastic fantastic fraud where no amount of make-up can get rid of the plasticine silicone sheen. As ugly as it gets and so far I've only talked about her substance as a human, not the looks, and in a double-meaning that works both ways. And in return for all the fakery and debauchery, society gives her a pedestal, now talk about a true sense of "entitlement" - rewarding fake behavior, which is a slap in the face to every single hard working fellow countrywoman/countryman who do a lot more to contribute to real society and get far far less. It is not jealous when honest people get pushed down with fakery given pomp. Most of us actually do celebrate genuine pedestals and genuine awards.

Besides, the robbers who went after her weren't doing it because she's a total fake and spoiled brat millennial. They were no less trash than she is.

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

How many people
    Did she have to perform felacio upon to get famous? Is anyone really jealous of her?

5. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

i think people who are laughing at this really show their true colors. obviously she's not a nobel-winning scientist (btw nobel prizes are getting awarded this week). but i still think being robbed in such a manner as described is pretty harrowing for anyone.

i don't get the hate for them in general. i never follow her or her family, but they're just doing they're own thing. you don't have to read about them or watch their show. people are jealous that she got rich using her looks in a sort of trashy way. but to spew vitriol because of that, i don't get
    --- Post Merged, Oct 3, 2016 ---
    you seem to have some issues to sort out

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

As bad and distasteful as I find the Kardashian clan, they are about a bazillion times better than the lower-than-whale-doodie-on-the-bottom-of-the-ocean scum bags that did this.

Hopefully the perpetrators are caught soon and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

7. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Look at you, going all Clinton on Kim. :D

8. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

she has pretty expensive taste, these guys were looking to make money, not spend it.....

9. Zenithal macrumors 68040

As much as I dislike this woman, tact should be had as this is a mother who may have ended up dead and two children with one parent missing. Even I wouldn't go and suggest someone should have shot her.

10. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

11. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I confess to having managed to avoid having a clue what Kim Kardashian even looked like until now, much less why the world knows who she is. It's amazing what not having a TV and staying away from news aggregation sites does to your comprehension of pop culture. Well I'm glad she escaped worse trauma than it must have been as it was. Even being in Paris wouldn't improve the experience of being robbed in that way.

12. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

lucky you.

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Hey, not luck, I had to work hard at that!

Where's the enchiladas? Inquiring minds behind the scenes also want to know.

14. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

She's a genius. I can't stand her, but I stand even less those who rejoice in this

15. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

updated that thread. they are a couple of weeks out :( BURIED in Swift 3 and Sketch ATM. I don't see myself seeing my sister for a while and I am STILL at work , been here since 7:30 AM :eek: so yes I am beat and I am posting in between videos/exercises.

16. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

I can't stand the Kardashians but let's be honest, that family learned how to make a name for themselves by doing nothing. In that regard I do have a level of respect.

17. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

unlike other train wrecks that faded (Hilton/Richie) she has managed to stay relevant AND kept her money , hell she is indeed smart, sadly what they sell is train wrecks & eternal drama

18. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

whos fault is that really though? theirs? or the people that watch it? i bet on a personal basis, kim k isn't as dumb as people make her out to be.

19. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Her job is to be relevant, and to be a walking advertisement. She does that by meticulous manipulation of the media and amazing social media effort.
    She's certainly business smart. She knows her business like no one else

20. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

the people who watch of course, you have to be pretty smart to be able to
    1 stay relevant
    2 keep your money
    tons of people have made good money and wasted it all away, Mike Tyson, Cesar Chavez, Mc Hammer, Simbad, just to name a few.

21. Zenithal macrumors 68040

It's a false sense of security. Really, it is. People presume that because it's a tourist city it must mean the gendarmes are on duty all the time and there's one prowling the streets for ill-fitting people. No, that's not it. In my travels to Europe, I found Paris, Milan, Venice and Toulouse to be incredibly exciting but everyone was warned prior to departing the plane that pickpockets and robbers are common. I'd say the safest European cities I've been in merely because of the locals' reaction would be Prague and various cities in Poland. Actually, prior to mine and a friend's arrival into city about 100 miles out of Oswecim a man attempted to pickpocket a group of Italian tourists and the locals had a field day with the pickpocket, as in they ganged up on the fool and beat him to a bloody pulp. A tough pill to swallow after we spoke to an English speaking local. Despite tougher times then, dignity was more important than benefiting off others' misfortune. We did later make it into Oswecim after a long drive and a flat tire. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long as it was getting dark soon and the profound effect the area had on us made us feel ill.
    Who?

22. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

And having a big slappy booty and basically whoring around.

23. Robisan macrumors 6502

So disappointed. I was sure this thread was going to be about how the Kardashian fellatio talents were undiminished by the robbery commotion...

24. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

$10 million in jewelry, eh? I bet the insurance company takes a very close look at this.