Kind of a difficult question [EDIT: MI4 iPhone case?]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DashSatan, Dec 23, 2011.

1. DashSatan, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011

DashSatan macrumors 6502

Haha so I just saw mission impossible 4, recommend it by the way. I was wondering for those who saw the film if they knew what case they were using on every iPhone?

2. Jamkas macrumors member

Apparently, this guy has your answer.

I couldn't get a temporary email to register on that website. So I couldn't get the answer directly, but it is there.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm the link posted was to moncarbone.com but it doesnt seem to open

4. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

5. dickdaney macrumors regular

6. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

He definitely loves his Apple products, but I wouldn't call him a fanboy. Fanboys worship and admire from afar, even when unjustified. The director on the other hand, was a former Pixar employee, and worked with Jobs directly, so I'd say his fanaticism has some justification.

http://www.cultofmac.com/136399/how...-4-director-love-apple-let-us-count-the-ways/

7. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

Never mind that Apple most likely paid for product placement, provided all the products free etc . . .

Agree though -- definitely the best movie of the series.

8. dickdaney macrumors regular

Ok maybe he's not the true definition of a fanboy. Apple products dominated the movie though.

I doubt Apple paid for product placement. It's not like they're having a hard time selling devices.

9. GraphicsGeek macrumors 6502a

Apple doesn't have problems selling products because they pay movies and tv shows to use their products so they're in front of everyone all the time. If you see the apple logo or iOS UI, you best believe they paid for it, regardless of how well they're doing. That's how Hollywood works. If Apple didn't pay, another company would have and $ talks. It doesn't matter who the director/producer/writer is. It's whatever company pays the most to have their products shown.

10. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Poor reasoning. Apple pays for ads and, as stated above, if you saw the logo or UI then they paid for placement.