Know of any upcoming WP7 Phones for Sprint?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TonyBaloney, Jun 21, 2011.

1. TonyBaloney macrumors regular

Hey all, I'm looking to get a new phone at the end of the summer. As much as I love iPhone, I'm not going to jump ship. I've never had an issue with sprint and I don't even pay my phone bill :D If rumors are true that the iphone will be coming to sprint, then I'll be first in line. That being said, I really liked the recent WP7 phones. I cant stand Android and Blackberry is just blah. Has anyone heard of any new wp7 phones coming to sprint in the next few months? I'm not a big fan of the Arrive. I dont need a keyboard, I like the onscreen keyboard. I also prefer a bigger screen. Check out the HTC HD7S. I would love it if that phone came to sprint.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

You'd probably get some more feedback if you posted in a WP7 forum. They'd probably know enough information to give you an idea. I'm not sure if MacRumors can provide you with such help to a certain extent.

The only Windows Phone 7 for Sprint as of right now is the Arrive.

3. StvenH90 macrumors regular

I just switched to VZW and am pretty happy, cost more, but where I live the call quality is far greater. As far as WP7 for Sprint, IDK. But I played with the WP7 phones at the VZW store and it seemed like a solid phone. But the one I played with seemed a bit slow... But the hardware was also not impressive on paper. I may try it when the models are so post to come out and I hear it's soon.

I currently am running an HTC Incredible 2, I don't think it's incredible. But it's an alright phone... But I am still learning it. So far, I still grabbing at my Blackberry more, until it's shut off by Sprint.