Kushner pulled a Hillary.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by GermanSuplex, Sep 24, 2017.

1. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Account != Server.

He doesn't control the backend of his email so if a subpoena goes out his data is theirs.

Go ahead and subpoena if he has anything classified in there he should be locked up with Hillary.

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

4. Zombie Acorn, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017

Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

"All non-personal emails were forwarded to his official address, and all have been preserved, in any event."
    --- Post Merged, Sep 24, 2017 ---
    Not a parallel situation as has already been pointed out.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 24, 2017 ---
    To add to the Hillary conversation, I don't think her main issue was the emails itself, it was her handling. Deleting subpoenad evidence and then pretending like she didn't send or receive classified info is what sunk her.

If she came out on day one and said "guys, I ****ed up, and I'm handing over everything and fully complying" the conversation would have been over much sooner.

5. GermanSuplex thread starter macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

You’re not helping Kushner here. I don’t disagree with you, btw. She screwed up, but her “bad” moment was literally being old and dumb. Kushner was on a team bashing her for this... while he was doing it.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I can see the inmates now. Hey Bubba, I just kushnered that dude in the shower.

8. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

Yeah, no. The "conversation" the right is having with Hillary Clinton will never be over. It's a monologue and refreshed occasionally by some new set of talking points and memes, otherwise another year of assorted distractions from the fact the GOP has a shrinking base, a nominal majority and is so fractured it can't govern.

9. dogslobber macrumors 68040

dogslobber

Hillary had no idea what a private server is. I mean who does? But Kuschner knew precisely what he was doing so should go to jail for a long time.

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Nah. It depends on the quantity and the reason. Goverment officials can use personal email addresses as long as it’s occasional and the communication does not contain classified material.

11. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Did you read the article? All of these emails were set to forward to his white house address, and there was nothing confidential in them. As long as they have records of the emails there are no laws broken, which is different from Hillary's case since she actually broke the law and got away with it.

12. Zenithal macrumors 604

Lock Hillary and Kushner up for life. Preferably together. Maybe his testes can drop then and sound like a man instead of a 10-year-old boy.

13. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

15. daflake macrumors 6502a

You left out habitual liar. She sat there on camera and told us she didn't do it even after they released the evidence showing she had. She knew what she was doing, that isn't old and dumb and it could/may have gotten people killed.

Slight difference...

However, I do agree that if he did, then he should share that cell.

16. Zenithal macrumors 604

Bit like repeating "fake news" all the time. Speaking which, it's been a while since he's said that.

17. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

He didn't just use private email. He used a private email server.

18. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Has he broken the law? If not, then he (and Trump) might be accused of hypocrisy, but that doesn't change anything with respect to Hillary's case. In Hillary's case, the FBI found nothing worth of prosecuting, so unless there is new information it is a non-issue. If Kushner did appear to break the law, then he should be prosecuted.

19. HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Need to build more jails

20. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

And who could do a better job then the new FBI director that Trump picked which he asked him to swear loyalty to him? lol.. I am going to give you this new job as the director of the FBI but you must wear loyalty to me and investigating family matters for conflicts of interest does not show loyalty.

21. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

And unless Ivanka is super faithful, I think our buddy @jkcerda might get his once-in-a-lifetime chance. Knowing our MexiMidget, he'll probably convince Ivanka that Kushner and Hillary are going at it via those partial, sensational titles.

Title: "Jared and Hillary are having sex..."

Post: "...ist discussions in the realm of financial success."

:D:D:D

22. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

FBI directors are notoriously independent. Don't forget they have information on most politicians' foibles....

23. AE14 macrumors 68000

AE14

While these situations are not identical, the optics are bad. However, it would be worse if Kushner was actually a government official, like a Secretary of State. lol

24. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

25. Fancuku macrumors 65816

Fancuku