Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

mudslag

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341844-kushner-updated-disclosure-to-add-more-than-100-foreign-contacts

White House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly updated his federal disclosure form several times to include more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form — which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported.

He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times.

Some have raised questions recently about Kushner's security clearance after new details emerged about a meeting he attended last year with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer.
Trump Jr. earlier this week released emails detailing his conversations setting up the meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on Hillary Clinton.

So either he lied about meeting with over 100 foreign contacts or he forgot about meeting over 100 foreign contacts. In either case, he is not suitable for the position he holds.

mudslag

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
who the hell knows everyone they meet?

It seems he remember now
[doublepost=1499985807][/doublepost]
It's not illegal to meet foreign contacts. Did Democrats just become the most xenophobic party on Earth?

Did we examine the DNC getting the fake dossier info from Ukraine yet?

Just going to work I probably meet 100 foreign contacts, and I'm not even that important.

Where does it state that it was illegal to meet with foreign contacts?
[doublepost=1499985890][/doublepost]

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I've been trying to locate a date. I've seen a few articles about the updates.. but was this recent? As in since Jr's email - or is this a general statement that he's updated the list several times since initially submitted

poloponies

Suspended
May 3, 2010
This thread offers no real value, only to make Kushner look bad. If I'm wrong, please explain how this topic is even debatable for political ideas and values?
Ummm...honesty? Transparency?

I recall a time when the president's kids or kid's spouses weren't just handed security clearances for the fun of it. I also remember a time when security clearances meant something. If Kushner believes the disclosures to be reportable today it means he wasn't taking his duties all that seriously before.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
Filling out SF-86's generally sucks. Try remembering no longer existing military camps that you lived in while in the middle of the Iraqi desert. If the process allows addendum and he supplied them I'm not sure what the hub-bub is.

Yet another

Reactions: darksithpro

mudslag

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Filling out SF-86's generally sucks. Try remembering no longer existing military camps that you lived in while in the middle of the Iraqi desert. If the process allows addendum and he supplied them I'm not sure what the hub-bub is.

Yet another

It matters cause he just not remembers them after 6 months of questioning regarding connections? BS, Jr got him caught up in the mess with the Russian lawyer and now he's covering his ass from further embarrassment and potential problems. Remember, it's illegal to lie about those connections.

BigHonkingDeal

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2009
Fort Pierce
This thread offers no real value, only to make Kushner look bad. If I'm wrong, please explain how this topic is even debatable for political ideas and values?
For one thing it exposes how bone headed some people (republicans) are.....

and you don't really have to do much to make Kushner & entire crew look bad. They are doing a great job themselves,

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
It matters cause he just not remembers them after 6 months of questioning regarding connections? BS, Jr got him caught up in the mess with the Russian lawyer and now he's covering his ass from further embarrassment and potential problems. Remember, it's illegal to lie about those connections.
Maybe I missed it when I skimmed the article but I didn't see when the addendum was attached.
[doublepost=1499996475][/doublepost]
For one thing it exposes how bone headed some people (republicans) are.....

and you don't really have to do much to make Kushner & entire crew look bad. They are doing a great job themselves,
LOL one sided much? Can you not look back at the past year and see how the other side royally screwed up?

BigHonkingDeal

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2009
Fort Pierce
Maybe I missed it when I skimmed the article but I didn't see when the addendum was attached.
[doublepost=1499996475][/doublepost]
LOL one sided much? Can you not look back at the past year and see how the other side royally screwed up?
I sure can..... I see a lot of spineless republicans following a crooked Buffoon in goose step just because they are scared to lose some voters.

I could look for lots more but I think you get my point :)