LA prosecutor declines felony abuse case against Stormy Daniels' attorney Michael Avenatti 

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
Interesting. I expected as much. Felony domestic violence is a bit too much to seek.

We'll see what happens with the city attorney, but it's news for me that Avenatti is planning on running for president in 2020.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
DEPENDS on his qualifications..............

Kav should never have been the guy for the SCOTUS, he is a statist, still what the democrats did to him was despicable.

Rigby

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
DEPENDS on his qualifications..............

Kav should never have been the guy for the SCOTUS, he is a statist, still what the democrats did to him was despicable.
It takes two to tango. If the republicans hadn't tried to ram him through before the midterms while trying to silence credible accusations of sexual abuse, there would have been time for a proper FBI background check and the confirmation wouldn't have been the circus it was. Even putting aside his obvious character flaws, letting a character like Kavanaugh get into a lifetime position on the highest court of the land without proper vetting is irresponsible. But hey, he won the game of Whitehouse apprentice.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
It takes two to tango. If the republicans hadn't tried to ram him through before the midterms while trying to silence credible accusations of sexual abuse, there would have been time for a proper FBI background check and the confirmation wouldn't have been the circus it was. Even putting aside his obvious character flaws, letting a character like Kavanaugh get into a lifetime position on the highest court of the land without proper vetting is irresponsible. But hey, he won the game of Whitehouse apprentice.
there was nothing credible about the accusations Ford made, she changed her story a couple of times. I do agree Kav should NOT be on the supreme court.

Reactions: AlliFlowers