iPad Pro Laptop keyboard 12.9”

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Gaogier, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Gaogier macrumors regular

hello

I am looking for a laptop keyboard for my iPad Pro 12.9” 2017. If you don’t know what I mean I want one of these
    Brydge 12.9 US QWERTY Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2017/2015 models), Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard with Backlit Keys (Silver) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G3KW54F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.A78CbXG0DF7E

I don’t want to pay more than £45 for one give or take a few £, I have also seen some for the smaller iPads around £17 but can’t find if they make ones form12.9”

Can anyone recommend one please?

2. nudoru macrumors regular

nudoru

Do you want a case style? If not, I have an Anker BlueTooth keayboard and it works great. Small and portable too.

3. Gaogier thread starter macrumors regular

I want a laptop style one, one that opens at all angles.

4. richpjr macrumors 68040

richpjr

I'm kind of skeptical that you'll get anything very good for that price. The major brands are all much higher.

5. effgee macrumors newbie

effgee

There's quite a few available on AMZ's US site in the price range you're looking at. This one for example. As someone who's just returned one of those cheap $15 Chinese folio cases because the magnets were ludicrously weak, I wouldn't expect much in terms of quality or longevity from such a keyboard.

I'm by no means advocating buying expensive gadgets for the sake of spending tons of money, but especially at the very bottom of every price range you'll most likely get exactly what you paid for.

All that being said, fingers crossed - I hope you'll find one that works for you!