"Lara Trump delivers groceries in Fayetteville for flood victims "

thermodynamic

Suspended
Original poster
May 3, 2009
USA
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/lara-trump-delivers-groceries-in-fayetteville-for-flood-victims/article_63d7a660-0cf1-59bd-bf50-13abee805d52.html

Instead of delivering a campaign speech Thursday, Lara Trump was delivering groceries.

Trump, daughter-in-law of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, stopped by the Second Harvest Food Bank with other campaign workers to unload a truck full of food, cleaning supplies, toiletries and diapers for needy people in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.

Serrano said Donald Trump donated $29,000 worth of supplies. They were distributed in Fayetteville, Lumberton and Greenville.

Ron Pringle, director of the Second Harvest Food Bank, said the donations were appreciated. He said the bank has distributed more than half a million pounds of food since Hurricane Matthew. Normally, he said, the bank donates between 125,000 and 150,000 pounds of food a week.
Article has more.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
to get us to believe Donald cares about the poor is easier to do then thinking trump cares about the blacks for sure.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010
He might be a horn dog, but his kids turned out alright and that speaks volumes.
Not sure I agree with that. There is something scary about his second son Eric. This is based solely on seeing him being interviewed on TV. He seems to live in his own reality like his father and does not seem a very nice person.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Well what he hasn't done is personally gained from Haiti relief aid, accepted questionable speaking fees while being SoS. It's all good though, we know that Clintons can do no wrong. God bless queen Hillary. May she reign forever.
So you agree the Clinton one has done far more good.

iapplelove

macrumors 601
Nov 22, 2011
East Coast USA
I doubt he's had much to do with their upbringing to be fair. I imagine they've been raised by nannies.
And you base this conclusion on what?
[doublepost=1476723314][/doublepost]
I believe he cares more about "the blacks" more than Hillary who is scared of the super predators.
how quickly people here forget that comment.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
You have to be somewhat narcissistic to get involved into politics. I would say she takes the cake on being the worst in my life time. Power and money at any cost, damn the law, damn the consequences.
No you just know more then others. But look at trump not even a politician and he just just as bad or worse.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
I doubt he's had much to do with their upbringing to be fair. I imagine they've been raised by nannies.
He had nothing at all to do with her upbringing. She's only been a Trump since marrying Eric Trump two years ago.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
Then others what? Nothing Trump has done in the past has had any effect on the World/US stage.
I meant you may not have seen the details of the politicians as much as you have in this race. the Donald has not had a chance but look at what he has done with the power he has had not really good.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
I meant you may not have seen the details of the politicians as much as you have in this race. the Donald has not had a chance but look at what he has done with the power he has had not really good.
Well in my mind. He hasn't left at the very least 4 Americans left for dead with no support. He hasn't broken national security standards by having his own server in his spare bathroom. He hasn't lied under oath about material on said server. He hasn't lied to the American people about said server. He hasn't lied about deleting e-mails on said server. He hasn't used his role as SoS to benefit from "donations" to his private foundation that at best is a slush fund for his family.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
he has lied many times he has been sued and lost hundreds of times bankrupted companies not paid employees and fondled women. His hotels were hacked and info stolen when notified they did nothing and it happened again. He has taken donations and spent them on himself. Russia ties he has lied about. sorry you love to say Clinton is worse but she is a politician whats the doands excuse?

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
he has lied many times he has been sued and lost hundreds of times bankrupted companies not paid employees and fondled women. His hotels were hacked and info stolen when notified they did nothing and it happened again. He has taken donations and spent them on himself. Russia ties he has lied about. sorry you love to say Clinton is worse but she is a politician whats the doands excuse?
Great. He's guilty on all of those. What did he do that has comprised National Security and left Americans stranded and left to die?