Law-Abiding Gun Owners Pose ‘Risk’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jan 7, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Before you get your panties all tied up in your holsters, this is a statement from a pro-gun, conservative Republican member of Congress with a 93% NRA rating.

Video and more at link below

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/republic...chris-hayes-law-abiding-gun-owners-pose-risk/

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

The fact that they talked to Mo Brooks suggests they have no sense to start with.

3. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

This is one of the few things I give Texas a lot of credit for. I hate living here and (but for the friends I've made, who are also transplants) would to leave. But, business is business - which is another thing they do well, but not the point here.

Back to the matter at hand, going to the Capitol the first time and seeing the CC line, and that they don't hold themselves as for me and not for thee, I was impressed. I would have expected a Brooks-like attitude from more politicians, but I guess those are the folks that are wily enough to get to DC.

4. Huntn, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Law-Abiding Gun Owners Pose ‘Risk’ They are law-abiding until the point when they let their emotions get the better of them and lose perspective. It's not that unusual. Even the GOP balks at letting armed citizens into the Capitol.