Lawrence O'Donnell absolutely loses his ****! LMAO

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BoxerGT2.5, Sep 22, 2017.

1. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

2. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

Funny ****.
    Classic example around the 7:20 mark of the media trying to control the narrative.
    Gotta stay on script.

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

4. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Not quite as entertaining as Bill-O's meltdown, but pretty cool, the rage in his eyes, lol.

5. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

6. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I heard on the radio that this had to have been leaked by a higher-up person and/or approved by someone high up. Idk why this is such a story beyond it being funny. I get mad at work all the time. If I was wearing a mic all day it would probably be funny too.

7. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

The control room is filled with people who could have done this. You would think that newscasters would understand how tv works and not say/do anything nuts once the mic is on and you are in front of a camera.

8. Zenithal macrumors 604

9. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I get a tingle going up my leg watching that.

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I absolutely adore Lawrence O'Donnell. I look forward to days off during the week because it means I can stay up and watch him. He is always so cool, calm, and collected. That's part of what makes this funny.

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

He's a blowhard just like all of the talking heads on all the news channels now.

no one is excluded.

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

This was leaked from high up. That is network feed video not a grainy iPhone. It also could have been taking off of the backhaul satellite feeds.

13. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

There are plenty of places this could have been recorded by a lot of different people. I don't think it was a leak.

14. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I like Lawrence O'Donnell, because he's a relentless critic of dotard trump.

But he did lose it that night. Keep it together, Larry.

15. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It is obvious in house video that was not meant for public consumption. If it was released from inside 30 Rock it was leaked. We just don’t know who published it and why.

16. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

I should have been more clear. I meant it was not leaked by someone high up for some crazy reason like they want an excuse to fire him. Yes, it was obviously in house but I meant so many people could have recorded it and just sent it out to make him look dumb or whatever. I don't know if I'm making sense, TBH.

Oh, and it didn't have to come from 30 Rock.

17. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

There can't be that many people who have access to this recording. I'd think it might be easy to narrow it down to a small number of suspects. But then again, the White House leaks like a sieve and no one has yet been definitely singled out.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 22, 2017 ---
    There could be multiple meanings to the part you pointed out...So maybe classic example of knee jerk criticism of the media? ;)

18. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It could have been an intern that did it for all we know or somebody that doesn’t like him. I doubt it was an executive that order it be leaked. It’s not as easy to leak video like it was in the days of tape. Everything now is on servers so it had to be an editor or someone in the control room who had easy access.

19. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

They wouldn't even be able to tell where it came from. Anyone in the control room, of course, has access. Anyone from any crew from other shows could have done it. Plus, the feed goes out to the uplink facility in New Jersey, probably the back up one in Denver and gets bounced around in between all those places. yeah, not 100s of people but the only way they will catch this person is if someone talks.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 22, 2017 ---
    See above. ;)

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

What a piece of ****. I bet he treats his underlings like garbage.

21. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It's hard enough to do a live show with irrelevant **** coming through your earpiece...but then, almost like something out of a comedy, this hammering starts. Are you kidding? No wonder he lost his cool.

Don't forget, this video is only 8 minutes, but it's edited down. This crap could've been going on for the entire show.

22. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

Ha ha. Yeah cause he got angry he must be a piece of ****. Notice how he didn’t really yell at anybody just yelling in general.

23. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Huh?

24. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

I think it's just a hoax, maybe for ratings. He meant to be funny. It certainly looked funny.

25. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench