Lawsuit Targets Education Department Over Guidance On College Sexual Assault Policies

cfedu

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Toronto
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sexual-assault-lawsuit-education-department_us_57165996e4b0018f9cbb2a55

Neal was accused of sexual misconduct by a third party who’d learned of his relationship with an athletic trainer, named Jane Doe in the suit. Doe and Neal engaged in a consensual relationship, the suit says. The suit said that another athletic employee saw a hickey on Doe, and that employee “presumed” it was a result of non-consensual sexual contact, and then filed a report of sexual assault with the director of athletic training. University officials launched an investigation even though Doe told them that she hadn’t been raped, according to the suit. Doe maintained from the beginning that all of their sexual activity was consensual, according to the complaint, but an investigation ensued anyway.
http://nypost.com/2016/04/23/the-lawsuit-that-might-rock-college-sexual-assault-cases/

This is an example of male privilege, you are a rapist even if the victim says the sex was consensual. Rape culture at its finest.

Reactions: satcomer

cfedu

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Toronto
SOME SJW are freaking morons. people should mind their own business
If this is the required burden of proof to get kicked out of school under title IX, what more evidence to you need than the alleged victim saying it was consensual. You can't even say "maybe she changed her mind, and dropped the charge" this woman never even made a complaint, title IX is a complete miscarriage of justice.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
Even more importantly, how do you give someone a non-consensual hickey? Do people rush women in bars like a lamprey and latch on or something these days?

In Jr. High I had 3 girls pin me down and give me one in an effort to make my "girlfriend" at the time break up with me. Not gonna lie, I rocked that thing like a badge of honor.

cfedu

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Toronto
In Jr. High I had 3 girls pin me down and give me one in an effort to make my "girlfriend" at the time break up with me. Not gonna lie, I rocked that thing like a badge of honor.
I'm sure if that happened today, they would have expelled you for that.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
Hickeys were the ruler of cool back in school (olol that rhymes).

But they do kinda fall out of fashion around college.

There were rules about them though. One and you were the shiznit, multiple marks and your sending the wrong message. Chicks walking around with 3 or 4 of them and their reputation was in the gutter. Trashy skanks who smoked Marlboro reds and wore flannel shirts that were longer than their cut off jean shorts.
[doublepost=1462308313][/doublepost]
I'm sure if that happened today, they would have expelled you for that.
Sex offender in need of classes

Reactions: cfedu and Renzatic

VulchR

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
OP should have posted this if the lawsuit had been won. All we have now is one side of one story.