Lay off the ridicule of the 6+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Just because you don't like it is no reason to bash it or others for opting for it.

Those of us that went with the larger device could ridicule you for your choice but don't so stop with your bashing.

What works for one does not always work for another.

Some people are bigger and can handle it. And, <gasp> prefer it so you enjoy your 6 and we will enjoy our 6+. (If we ever get the damn things). #

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Why are you letting it get to you? It's funny watching all these threads that get started the week of launch. People must be really antsy waiting for the "big" day.

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Why are you letting it get to you? It's funny watching all these threads that get started the week of launch. People must be really antsy waiting for the "big" day.
It's not getting to me. I just hate to see the ones getting the 6 act like those getting the 6 plus are switching to android.

I just wish we could all get along.

----------

Marsha Marsha Marsha!!!!!!!!!!

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
I think it's enormous from having used and enormous phone already, so I've gone with the 4.7" model.

sjperformance

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
The only humongous phablet I know is the Samsung mega 6.3" screen. One of my employee's has that with metro and that is plain ridiculous...sorry lol

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
It's not getting to me. I just hate to see the ones getting the 6 act like those getting the 6 plus are switching to android.
iMac - 21 or 27
MBP - 13 or 15
MBA - 11 or 13
iPad - mini or maxi
Watch- small or large
iPod - nano or touch

Not sure why people are going so nuts over having a standard and large size. Every other Apple product line has two choices with one big physical attribute difference. I think that's ABNORMAL is people aren't saying "why hasn't apple ALWAYS offered various size phones?" because every other product line they sell comes with a couple choices of size.

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
Just because you don't like it is no reason to bash it or others for opting for it.

Those of us that went with the larger device could ridicule you for your choice but don't so stop with your bashing.

Some people are bigger and can handle it. And, <gasp> prefer it so you enjoy your 6 and we will enjoy our 6+. (If we ever get the damn things). ��
Why do you care what others say?

I'm getting my 6+ on Friday morning so no need to wait for the "damn thing".

I just wish we could all get along.
When someone makes a thread about something that's "not" bothering them it usually means it's bothering them. Ok, I know how to fix your problem.... it's easy.... ready? Grow up, problem solved.

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Thanks for making a thread to say this. It's incredibly useful.

/s

:apple:
Thanks, jlake. I'm glad you found it so useful that you took time out of your precious day to read it and even more happy that you took the EXTRA time to even grace us all with your equally useful comment.

iOz

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2014
These stupid pictures people post on here is what I find annoying. But I guess it shows the average intelligence and maturity level of this place.

plasticmoz

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
Oh is that what you find annoying? not the fact that 99% of the content posted here during device launches are utter garbage? If average intelligence was assessed by looking at the threads in this forum, there may be cause for wondering if the majority of people are clinically brain dead.

This whole thread is a joke and it was a joke long before the pictures arrived.

mojito

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2014
Frankly I think it's still too small. I would like something 6" or above. No puns or innuendos intended. I bought a lot of stock in JNCO jeans and really hope Apple sees them as a comeback 90's retro trend and design phones to fit those pockets.

But honestly, who cares if people ridicule the plus. There's seriously no reason for anyone anywhere ever to get upset about it. None.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2009

Some people are bigger and can handle it. And, <gasp> prefer it so you enjoy your 6 and we will enjoy our 6+. (If we ever get the damn things). &#55357;&#56860;
I think that now you have doubts about choosing the iphone 6+

I am sure that almost all people that choose that big phone has doubts if it will be too heavy, too big for their hands, pocket, purses, and more.

Lets wait and see what people think about it, maybe you will love it, maybe you will think you have a mini ipad in your hands, who knows.

But meanwhile I choose the iphone 6, with a screen size of 4.7 I think that it is too big, and if I want a bigger thing I would use my ipad mini, or my ipad air.

All the threads asking for reasons to return their iphone 6+ or threads like this are from people that have a lot of doubts about their purchase.

The best is to wait and see maybe you will love your new iphone 6+ and because it is too big all the people will ask you about it and you will attract beautiful and normal girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.