Leaked photos of iPhone 7 Plus in Space Black

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eric3312, Aug 13, 2016.

1. eric3312 macrumors 6502

http://www.gsmarena.com/iphone_7_plus_poses_for_the_camera_in_black-news-19945.php

Seems kind of sketchy with the "S" marking on the back...but, if that is what the gray/black model looks like this time around (or close), I'll definitely be choosing it. I love the darker color.

What do you guys think? Would you like the darker gray or do you prefer the Space Gray we're accustomed to since the iPhone 5s?

2. itsray macrumors 6502

looks photoshop. i saw that picture a few weeks ago. they've had other ones since then.

3. eric3312 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, I agree with you..it does look sketchy. What do you think of the color though? Would you like something like that over the current space gray?

4. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

Personally it looks like a fake but if it were the true one I'd get it. I like the color. I've seen a few online that have the S on the back, seems weird. It's so obvious that it's surely not a mistake on someone's part if they are trying to fake it. That being said, from what I've seen recently the smart connector is a no-go which this has.

5. itsray macrumors 6502

i havent had a black phone since the iPhone 4. so i don't know. if it came in that rumored blue color (which i doubt, but maybe who knows ) i'd get that instead.

6. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

'Everything Apple Pro' also stated their would be definitely a Space black released for the iPhone 7 with a similar leak. Personally, I love my Space Gray, which I have in all my Apple products, but I would definitely pick up Space Black without hesitating.

7. itsray macrumors 6502

i find that kid annoying as hell. all he does is repeat every leak everyday that you can read online.

8. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

These images are fake. The first image look at the power button. The iPhone is shown in it's new space black color but the power button is silver. The gold and rose gold iPhone have their gold and rose gold power buttons. The third photo of the back of the iPhone the smart connector. if you look at the smart connectors on the iPad Pro compared to the smart connector on the iPhone, it looks like someone photoshopped the three dot. Since the iPhone 2016 edition is looking the same as the 6/6S, there could be a chance that the iPhone 7 is for 2017.