Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cycling Asia

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2016
So, right now my phone is being restored to 10.1.1 from being on the 9.3.3 jailbreak since release. I've just spent the last few hours debating the merits of staying on 9.3.3 verses updating to 10.1.1. I decided to take a leap of faith and potentially bid the world of jailbreaking goodbye. I am now eagerly looking forward to a jailbreak release for 10.1.1 (if it happens).

Who else has taken the leap?

Reactions: b0fh666

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
So, right now my phone is being restored to 10.1.1 from being on the 9.3.3 jailbreak since release. I've just spent the last few hours debating the merits of staying on 9.3.3 verses updating to 10.1.1. I decided to take a leap of faith and potentially bid the world of jailbreaking goodbye. I am now eagerly looking forward to a jailbreak release for 10.1.1 (if it happens).

Who else has taken the leap?

I am actually holding back. I have my phone exactly the way I want it. Not much iOS 10 has for me personally. I was debating also and finally decided to take the risk and stay on 9.x. Hope all is good though. Hopefully a jailbreak will come out while 10.1.1. is still being signed and we will all win!
F*** :apple:'s restrictions

Reactions: StarkCity
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.