Having a really tough time deciding if I should buy the iPhone 3G now, or wait until I return in November and grab the 3Gs. The thing is, I depart 3 days before the 3Gs comes out, and no way of purchasing 1 until November sometime. Will I regret not having the new features (speed, camera, etc) of the 3Gs, or would it be safe to buy the 3G now, and wait to upgrade next summer to the new phone, or 3Gs. I need an iPhone right now so that I can make free Wifi calls while I am abroad. I don't know any other phone that is capable of this, plus I can use chat apps to easily stay in contact with my family. I did consider a laptop, but I would have to purchase a new one, and that isn't in the budget. What do you guys think?