Legal Immigrants & minorities for Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Feb 27, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Now here is something MSM is guaranteed to never show on their program - all the legal immigrants - Mexicans, Latino, asians & blacks who are for Trump and don't buy the narrative.

2. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I should've asked this a long time ago, but what the hell is MSM? I mean besides organic sulfur?

3. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Main Street Media .

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Anything in the US is considered MSM, that includes Faux news ,mAmericams are deeply divided and plenty of it is due to the media. Most Americans don't want "news"! They want regurgitated talking point that somewhat agree with their perceived prejudices against the "other" side.

5. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

it's any media that doesn't agree with you :p

6. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

MSM News: We are a great country and we should kneel to Iranians then pay them 150 Billion so that they can arm against us , and we will open the borders to them and all terrorists because we are not racist - and the world should have jobs, and we should give it to the illegals, but take it away from the legals and Americans -because we are smart and progressive - we are really really smart!

hypno.gif

7. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

And here I thought it was Main Stream Media.

Of course, I live (part time) in Manhattan, where there is no Main Street.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Please! Make it STOP!! I'm sitting in front of the computer for over an hour ....

9. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Resistance is futile..you will be assimilated....

10. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Anyone using the term MSM or main stream media is immediately ignored by me and dismissed as a right wing hack. Sane normal people don't talk like this.

11. thewap, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016

thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Please ignore me..reality is much too disturbing to wake up from your silly reality, it is a paradox your perceptions will never survive..:confused:

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Wait, I thought we were all American nowadays, especially since the folks from the 1960s started the means to create a post-racial society. Until then, we can always tune into "FOX Latino" and other pro-segregation sources...

13. FieldingMellish Suspended

A while back Bernard Goldberg wrote "Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News."

"In his nearly thirty years at CBS News, Emmy Award winner Bernard Goldberg earned a reputation as one of the preeminent reporters in the television news business. When he looked at his own industry, however, he saw that the media far too often ignored their primary mission: to provide objective, disinterested reporting. Again and again he saw that the news slanted to the left. For years, Goldberg appealed to reporters, producers, and network executives for more balanced reporting, but no one listened. The liberal bias continued."

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18474.Bias

14. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Why does Donald Trump brag so much? He constantly tells anyone within earshot about how much money has. How successful he is. etc. etc.

Most normal grown up people - no matter how successful - don't do this.

Anybody who boasts the way Trump does most probably has a very serious personality defect. At the very least, he is dreadfully insecure.

Do you really want someone like that as President? Or are Trump acolytes so stupid that they are impressed by Trump's boasting?

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Probably so used to Obama's tail tucking syndrome that they are ready for someone to show the world that America still is the egotistical jerk that you thought it was, in a good way.

16. Meister Suspended

Meister

Sweet dreams!

17. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

18. FieldingMellish Suspended

Yes, distortions. Same kind of distortions they played on Ben Carson.

The Mussolini quote is apt, regardless who said it. We just experienced 8 years of "leadership" by a sheep in the White House. The world is in a lot worse shape than when he was elected. Migrant crisis being the latest failure.

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes, that's Donald "I have the highest unfavorable ratings ever recorded for a Presidential candidate" Trump.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 28, 2016 ---
    LMAO. Yes, distortions.

20. FieldingMellish Suspended

MSM distortions are also by omission. If they don't report it, it didn't happen.

Such as when Obama communications director Anita Dunne was on video saying Chairman Mao was her favorite philosopher, MSM ignored it.

Or how Vallerie Jarret was a slum lord to which Obama directed funds for affordable housing.

21. Robisan macrumors 6502

Fixed that for you. It's not the US government paying them - it's their money and the US is just unfreezing it.

22. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Poor Iranians, let's give them the 150 billion, then let's go to war against them and the Russians and China-
    signed Hillary Clinton

23. Robisan macrumors 6502

Fever dream or delusional paranoia?