Legitimate Moron Todd Akin: Drs. are doing abortions on women who aren't preagnant

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yg17, Oct 3, 2012.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

It really doesn't get any dumber than this.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...a_about_abortion_and_stem_cell_research_.html

This senate campaign is really exposing what an asshat this guy is and making me even more ashamed to live in his congressional district.

2. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seriously embarrassing that this man is a legitimate contender for the most exclusive club in the world. 'murica, **** yeah! :rolleyes:

4. yg17 thread starter macrumors G5

yg17

I vote against him every time. But he wins by huge margins, usually close to 70/30.

If he loses the senate race, he'll be unemployed. Although some other right wing whacko will win his congressional seat. This, unfortunately, is a very red district.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Now that's a neat trick. :rolleyes: :mad:

6. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I would have no friends if I lived where you do. I have no patience for stupidity.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I think what he means about abortions on on pregnant woman means either a fake abortion is done for money or an unnecessary one is done for money. but with this idiot who knows?

8. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Maybe we should institute a basic intelligence test that these morons should have to pass before they can be sworn in to office? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

9. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Curious.. your district is having an open primary? That's interesting to know, as some do and some don't.. Is your district out by St. Charles and Florissant, or is it further south by Six Flags? I can't remember how STL is split..

BL.

10. Don't panic macrumors 603

Don't panic

i saw it yesterday.
    what a dimwit.
    it is an old tape and in the middle of some rambling piece, but it still is mind-boggling how anyone could even think something like that.
    and isn't this guy in some science committee in congress? :eek:

11. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

If ever a thread deserved to be part of the American Dick series. :D

12. yg17 thread starter macrumors G5

yg17

Missouri primaries are open, so I can choose a Dem, Rep or Lib ballot when I go vote. We don't even register with a party when we register to vote.

This district comprises of South and West St. Louis Counties, St. Charles County and Lincoln County - all Republican strongholds in the state. Also includes the Eureka/Six Flags area.

When I look at the district on the map, it is perfectly gerrymandered for a Republican. The boundaries completely surround but do not include North STL County, which has a high black population (but it has the rural parts of St. Charles County just north of North County), includes Frontenac (rich STL suburbs) but not University City which is right next door to Frontenac. U-City has a high population of Jews and college students who tend to be Democrats. It also narrowly avoids Webster Groves - another high college student population area. And it steers clear of the St. Louis City limits, which are overwhelmingly Democratic.

The boundaries would only have to be extended to include a couple additional square miles to make it competitive for Democrats, but the redistricting committee tailor made this one to be a Republican stronghold at least for the next 10 years.