Leicester Highcross has NO stock of 7+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sterumbelow, Sep 16, 2016.

1. sterumbelow macrumors regular

Morning all,

Got to the Apple Store in Leicester early this morning on he off chance they have stock or that someone doesn't turn up and I could snag one.

Anyway...

The guy told me there is no stock of the 7 Plus, anywhere but Manchester or London.

Surely there are people in that queue who are getting a 7 Plus?

Anyone at other stores expecting a 7 Plus, having reserved one?

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

John Lewis had like two in stock of the jet black but went quickly

3. legareal macrumors newbie

legareal

Which John Lewis was this? Did they open early?

4. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68040

Lobwedgephil

5. sterumbelow thread starter macrumors regular

I didn't. But it's always worth trying. Been told they'd have none in store before, and they did. :)

6. 576316 macrumors 601

I'm going Highcross later to pick up my girlfriend's 7 and I was sorta hoping to slip the question of whether they had any 7 Plus stock available, now I won't bother. Although I'm really, really hoping they get more stock tomorrow morning and subsequent days - when the iReserve site comes back up. I remember a guy in there telling me they get stock every morning after a launch so we'll see.

Also kinda hoping the Genius Bar will look at my iPad mini 4 without a reservation while I'm there too. I have a reservation for Wednesday afternoon but if they'll see it today that works out better. But I'm expecting it to be busy so that's probably a no go.

7. sterumbelow thread starter macrumors regular

Update on this:

I popped back in later and there were loads of iPhone 7 Plus' on display (no Jet Black Plus). So the guy I spoke to was entirely wrong.

Also, people were receiving their 7 Plus'. Again, he was wrong.

He also said that the stock list would be updated once the store closes tonight, and if people don't turn up, their model will be reallocated and we might be able to reserve.