Phones Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro , 6" IPS QHD , 4K OIS

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by joe1946, Aug 6, 2014.

1. joe1946 macrumors regular

2. gotluck macrumors 603

gotluck

I'd be down for a lenovo phone, just make a reasonably sized one please!

wonder what kind of software it will have, skin or stock?

3. joe1946 thread starter macrumors regular

4. Oohara macrumors 68020

Oohara

Really liking that screen to bezel ratio. Could be similar to the Note 3 in size, and at 7.7mm it's definitely thinner. I've been wanting a 6" screen phone too.... Looks like the Note 4 and iPhone 6 just got another competitor for my next upgrade choice [​IMG]

5. PFKMan23 macrumors regular

Assuming we're not being trolled, Shamu (or whatever it's called), the 5.9" rumored Motorola/Nexus phone might be worth a look too.

6. Oohara macrumors 68020

Oohara

Aye. And thanks yeah I did forget the rumored Nexus, if it does turn out to be that big that is also very much on my list. Also I just realized that the Lenovo Vibe Z never got released in the west so we might not even see this thing here...

7. jamezr Suspended

jamezr

It would appeal to me if it were in the 5 inch range or smaller. But getting into the 5.5 plus range and that is just too big for a phone.......

8. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

As a Galaxy Note 3 user i think size and "too big" is really subjective. However a companies flagship offering should not be phablet size as I don't think everyone prefers a phone of that size.

9. Doris* macrumors newbie