(Leopard+160GB HDD+iPod Nano 8GB) VS iTouch16GB..opinions ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XheartcoreboyX, Oct 22, 2007.

1. XheartcoreboyX macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

I been very very confused about this...

-ipod touch costs 500$ here...
    -Leopard+160GB HDD+iPod Nano 8GB cost 500$ as well-or a little less- ..

all i have is 500$ .. what would you choose ?? :confused:

2. Football1maniac macrumors regular

Football1maniac

This is a ridiculous assumption to make. Number one, whats the point of an OS disc and a HDD with no computer? Its like saying whats the point of a kitchen without an oven. When you purchase the iPod touch, you're not just paying a 16GB Music Device. Last time I checked, even with Leopard, multi-touch is cooler than any other input device on the planet. Yeah, you do have a point with the cost, but HDD are getting cheaper. Leopard is "cheap" compared to Vista, and the iPod nano doesn't have all these features that the iPod touch has. But one question can answer your question...

Can you connect all three together? Didn't think so;):apple:

3. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Do you want to spend money on your Mac or do you want the latest iPod?

4. XheartcoreboyX thread starter macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

I know its so damn ridiculous ...

but its just kinda bothers me when i think like "gee see what i can do with these 500$!!" ...

but well..the iPod touch will just be LOTS of fun for me..because i love all the features..especially safari in the college without bringing my 15" mbp..

i can still buy leopard later...the external HDD maybe after awhile....i never backup anything..but TM just excited me...

i WILL buy the iTouch .. is it worth 500$???? well..it looks like it :rolleyes:

thanks for helping me think about this LOL :D