Liberal Hatred for Susan Sarandon

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Feb 17, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

most of you lefties just need to look in to mirror if you need someone to blame for trumps win.
    said it plenty of times, most of you only have a back bone when republicans are in office..

oh and you are welcomed..............
    https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...atred-for-susan-sarandon-is-a-symptom-of.html

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

there you go with that all encompassing brush. I thought we were past such childish things.

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'm sorry ... am I supposed to hate Susan Sarandon?

I must have missed the Liberal memo.

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Honest to god, nobody cares who the **** Susan Sarandon is other than people that know her.

I couldn't pick her out of a lineup if I tried.

JK, do you have some type of media personality that you get your guidance in political views from? No? Guess what, neither do most ****ing people so this crap you keep spewing with false appeals to authority need to stop. I'm done playing games with you, stop acting like tit-for-tat child or you're never getting that green card from me.

5. poloponies macrumors 68030

And I think her ping-pong bars are stupid, too.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

who is she? it is even worth the effort to look? or is it just jkcerda having a bad day?

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

If memory serves, she pissed off the authoritarians by using her platform as a star to protest Vietnam....decades ago. Something I only know about from some history channel thing on the 60's/70's.

So naturally she is the Dear Leader of the "left"....in the cataract'd eyes of the people that still remember that.

8. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Jane Fonda? I can't remember hearing that Sarandon protested during the Vietnam War.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Mother****er, that IS who I'm thinking of.

So, I REALLY have no idea who Susan Sarandon is, utterly destroying the ridiculous notion this thread is built upon.

10. cube macrumors G5

/facepalm

11. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Think Thelma and Louise. Last movie that I can remember her being in was Dead Man Walking with Sean Penn.

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

That's the movie that ends with them driving off the cliff right?

I guess I'm showing my age by not knowing...

13. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

I wasn't aware that we were supposed to hate her.

But I've missed the last few Liberal Agenda meetings, so I guess I have to catch up.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Yes that's how Thelma and Louise ends. Are you older or younger? That movie came out in '91, I was just a kid, so I watched it when my Mom watched it.

15. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I was born in 91 :p

16. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I'm tired of being told that liberals are responsible for Trump's win. Maybe in part, but when are conservatives gonna take responsibility for Trump? For their naïveté in believing in him? For their belief in fake news over the real thing? For actually pulling the lever for him?

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

JUST goes to show plenty here are not "true" liberals..................********licks the poop spoon*******

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

No no no, don't you see, Hillary was so corrupt she managed to corrupt the minds of voters into handing her an election loss. Don't be naive, this whole thing (Trump winning) has always been a liberal plot to embarrass Trump...by making him the most powerful person on the planet at the helm of a massive military empire.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Aww you're just a baby/sarcasm

So far he's doing what I elected him for. Blocked Hillary Clinton, Has one Justice nominee awaiting confirmation. Now I just need Congress and Senate get to work on getting bills for him to sign.

20. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You're going to have to stop...well you know what you're doing but we're not allowed to call a spade a spade here form some reason, if you're still looking for that green card from me.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

He has a standing offer from me, so threats of denying him his green card do no good. ;)

22. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..........sorry, I could not resist.

23. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Honest question, what type of policies did you vote for him to enact? Lets disregard the immigration stuff because it's only a side show to the realities of running the country day to day (unless you think that if immigrants disappeared tomorrow suddenly this broken system would be working again).

What kind of policy on trade are you looking for? How about in environmental regulation? Education? Veteran's affairs (the GOP is talking in coded language that they're pushing to reduce the already pitiful pay for soldiers)?

What do you the GOP is actually going to do?

Now when you respond, take a screenshot of your answer and attach it to a calendar reminder for a year from now and tell me if the GOP and Trump did anything towards those policies you voted for.

24. kobalap macrumors 6502

To be fair, not a lot of backbone being expressed by republican compatriots either. Otherwise, we would have real conservative in the White House as opposed to the poor excuse of a circus clown that we nominated and then elected.

25. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

republicans are no better, on conservative boards they had no problems with the NSA/P-A until OMG, a black guy was able to read their e-mails & listen to them on the phone blah blah blah. :eek: