Liberals are spreading the love again: death threats version

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

thought it was trump who was not going to accept the election results? :p

3. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Welcome back. The worlds been flipped inside out since you left, Trump is president and the liberals are the ones spreading violence.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

liberals have been spreading violence since trump was running, many blocking areas he went & burning crap up. they were sure Clinton was going to win & they can't cope with the fact she lost , STUNNINGLY I might add.

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

CNN aka Fake News /s

Okay read the article. You know how you can tell what political party the people making the threats belong to?

6. blackfox, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

wtf? Yeah, there's idiots on both sides of the aisle. If you don't know that by now - or choose to think they are the province of only one Political ideology - well, I've got a bridge to sell you...<yawn>

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I can post many threats from trump supporters stop acting like liberals are the next isis.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Words vs actions...

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Want all the violence done in trumps name?could take me days to post. Racisim has jumped up since trump has come out of the closet.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Yeah. Minority's are beating up whites and burning crap down

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

There have been plenty of attacks on minorities that were related to trumps policies lately.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

source please.

13. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

When was that any different?

14. Zenithal macrumors 68040

And here I was thinking electors were well rounded former politicians or people who experience. Not college students volunteering time. This country really is in the hands of the youth.

These are words just as what you quoted by another user are words. If Trump supporters are verbally threatening others, and a Democrat is threatening a Republican elector, it is essentially the same thing. You're threatening bodily harm against another human being. That's it. There has yet to be action. I've yet to see a Democrat shot up by a redneck Trump supporter. It's all words.

15. samcraig macrumors P6

How about we play the game the left did on this board...

I don't think these are liberals - I think these are people on the right trying to make the left look violent.

How did I do?

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Did you miss the stuff burning by democrats unable to accept defeat?

17. Zenithal macrumors 68040

I don't watch the news anymore and instead prefer to read it. That way I get to learn what I want to and don't have to sit over an hour watching anchors bobble their heads. The only news anchor I ever liked was Fishman. I don't suppose you recall him?

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Yes i do
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Fishman

He was ok.

19. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Who could have imagined American was really stupid enough to elect an egotistical con artist?

20. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

America put Obamafail in office twice so no need to imagine anything.

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Clinton LOST. ...........

22. APlotdevice, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

No, she won. Just in a different body and a smaller brain. You only have to see the cabinet picks to realize that.

Oh, and heightened tension with China instead of Russia.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 12, 2016 ---
    Obamafail? Obamafail in what way? The economy? Considering the mess the last Republican in office made, its been recovering nicely. The military? Well I don't like his policies there one bit, but a pro-war guy like you shouldn't have anything to complain about.

23. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

do you actually watch the news?? it is not like these stores are hidden.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...ks-rise-donald-trump-win-161111035608375.html
    http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/11/two_more_oregon_schools_report.html
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/11...cations-concussion-racially-motivated-attack/
    ‘You need to go back to the cotton farm,’ a young white boy said to Jordan Jackson, 8, on a playground Nov. 14. as Jackson and his younger sister waited for their parents at Spanish Lake Primary School in Geismar, Louisiana. The racist outburst came after Jordan, who is an honor student and athlete, asked one of the three children — one of whom was 13 and all of whom were white and the children of teachers — to stop throwing mulch at him and his 4-year-old sister, J’Niaha. Jordan was subsequently pushed down multiple times and body slammed at least twice, suffering a broken arm and a concussion, which has now evolved into post-concussion syndrome.

Cris Colbert, Jordan and J’Niaha Jackson’s uncle, has established a GoFundMe page meant to help offset the cost of Jordan’s ever-growing medical bills, and in his retelling of the story used an article by the Weekly Citizen written by Leslie D. Rose.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/11/17/...e-crimes-explode-after-trump-election-victory
    Swastikas and homophobic insults:graffiti dubbed on a church in the US state of Indiana. Just one example of 437 reports of hate crimes recorded in the United States since Donald Trump’s election victory.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, this type of racist and bigoted harassment and intimidation — directed towards people from minorities — have been rising sharply in the past week.

“What we are seeing is that the bulk of these crimes are aimed at immigrants and Muslims,” said the centre’s Mark Potok. “There are also very many anti black hate crimes.”
    \
    who was that again? not sure who your talking about.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 12, 2016 ---
    they love when they see a liberal do what conservatives have done all along makes them feel all warm inside I guess. the whole liberals bladed for everything title and all.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The "news "? Pretty biased here in the states :p