Liberals threaten and harass 8-year-old child...

raqball

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Mini AOC, an 8-year-old child who ran an AOC parody shuts down after she receives threats and harassment from the left.. Completely disgusting to threaten a child over comedy videos...

The tolerant left and all that right?>

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left

*snip*

"The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for our family. We have been getting calls on our personal phone numbers," Martinez's stepfather Salvatore Schachter tweeted. "For our safety and for our child's safety, we deleted all Mini AOC accounts."

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 6.59.18 PM.png

Glockworkorange

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Problem here are the parents. Why use the kid as a pawn like this and then act outraged because of some trolls? The kid does not deserve what the parents and trolls are putting her through
Wow. That's some serious misdirection.

They've harassed and scared an 8 year old for making fun of an elected official.

Think about that---make fun of ACO, chased off line. Make fun of Nancy Pelosi, get shut down.

Fascist? The left is fascist. Deeply, deeply fascist. Especially after Portland last week.

I'm not referring to liberals and Democrats---I'm referring to the left.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Problem here are the parents. Why use the kid as a pawn like this and then act outraged because of some trolls? The kid does not deserve what the parents and trolls are putting her through
Disagree as the child's videos were comedy and satire.

Regardless, it gives no-one the right to harass and threaten an 8-year-old....

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Glockworkorange

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Disagree as the child's videos were comedy and satire.

Regardless, it gives no-one the right to harass and threaten an 8-year-old....
It's terrible misdirection. It's the kind of victim blaming the left so despises. It's essentially, "well, she made fun of AOC, so she deserved it."

I wonder if @Jack will suspend those people for "harassment." I'm betting not.

Glockworkorange

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Put brush away. Kid does not deserve this. Her parents exposed her to needless stupidity
The blame lies with the people who harassed her.
[doublepost=1562209011][/doublepost]
Put brush away. Kid does not deserve this. Her parents exposed her to needless stupidity
I mean, I should say I do sort of agree with you---a lot of these parents throw their kids out there for social media exposure to make a buck off them. Lil Tay comes to mind.

But really, nobody should be harassing a child.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
The blame lies with the people who harassed her.
[doublepost=1562209011][/doublepost]
I mean, I should say I do sort of agree with you---a lot of these parents throw their kids out there for social media exposure to make a buck off them. Lil Tay comes to mind.

But really, nobody should be harassing a child.
Completely agree. Given today’s snowflakes whT did the parents expect? A child is something liberals might be able to tackle on and win. Anyone over 12 and they get beat ...

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
Wow. That's some serious misdirection.

They've harassed and scared an 8 year old for making fun of an elected official.

Think about that---make fun of ACO, chased off line. Make fun of Nancy Pelosi, get shut down.

Fascist? The left is fascist. Deeply, deeply fascist. Especially after Portland last week.

I'm not referring to liberals and Democrats---I'm referring to the left.

That's some serious generalization there. The actions of a few does not equate the view of a whole political party. Anyone harassing this kid is an ass but in this day and age, it's easy to troll others, even into thinking they are someone else.

statik13

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2008
More to the story than they are saying. Looks like her official account wasn't shut down by the parents, it was suspended.

https://twitter.com/miniAOCofficial/

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

and the youtube videos have hardly any views

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
More to the story than they are saying. Looks like her official account wasn't shut down by the parents, it was suspended.

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

Sooooo you're saying this story might be more sensationalized than it really is?

Reactions: JayMysterio

raqball

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016

Account suspended

Sooooo you're saying this story might be more sensationalized than it really is?
Being that Twitter has done this before to other satire accounts that's not surprising... I am sure foaming at the mouth liberals upset their goddess was being made fun of filed hundreds of complaints a day with twitter... Well those complaints were probably filed in-between their disgusting threats against a child...

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-twitter-facebook-parody-account-aocpress-1417548

Glockworkorange

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
That's some serious generalization there. The actions of a few does not equate the view of a whole political party. Anyone harassing this kid is an ass but in this day and age, it's easy to troll others, even into thinking they are someone else.
Then I look at Portland...

And if you read carefully, you would see that I specifically said this is not about the Democratic Party or liberals; it’s about the left. I made it really clear this is not about Democrats or even liberals. It’s about the left—leftists. Maoists.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Fox News. For a guy who requests sources, then sources only he permits.... yeah. No.
Sorry I don't think The Root would cover this as there is no real way to race bait it... Unless they can find a black person to say they were offended by a video she made.. Maybe their crack reporting team is working on this as I type.....