Liberty University President, Jerry Falwell Jr., is under consideration for Secretary of Education

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Nov 21, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well.

Elections do have consequences.

Yes, the president of an Evangelical university, who believes that evolution is a lie, who is president of a university that was founded in opposition to school integration, may be dictating the educational agenda of America's public school children.

I blame the DNC for fixing the nomination, screwing Bernie, and ensuring that the amoral, corrupt Hillary Clinton would lose.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/falwell-meets-with-trump-to-talk-education/

2. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

3. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

I'd love to get outraged, but there's no way in he** this would ever happen.

Meanwhile, Hillary's popular vote lead is almost at 2 million, what you meant to say is that electoral votes in a few states have consequences!! :D

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

your evolution comes with jet engines.

5. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

I am for Michelle Rhee
    --- Post Merged, Nov 21, 2016 ---
    I am for devolution, does it count?

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

we have seen such things with republicans appointing science advisers that were very much like old jerry towards science. well if he does appoint him I want to see the right justify it all the whoops jumped through to say it is great.

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Boom!

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Underpaid.

[​IMG]

9. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

so the system worked as she is the worse candidate to have ever run. The beauty is with all her lies, and rigging of the system and smug laughs and odd arrogant sense of entitlement she got put in place by the very system that she manipulated for decades. poetic justice unlike any other in history.

10. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Someone must not know very much about history...

11. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Are We Not Men?

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

hmm trump did not lie worse then anyone in history did not have Russia rigging the system and the fbi helping did not have any entitlement issues or god issues then realized he had no clue what the job entails. then is having issues with his appointees benefiting from their cabinet posts?

13. DrewDaHilp1, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016

DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Repeating that Russia rigged the election does not make it true. Stop believing SNL and Alec Baldwin is real life.

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

denying it dos not mean it did not happen. But I sure you know more then the NSA right?

15. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Yes, but to blame what Trump and the Republicans are going to do over the next years only on the democrats doesn't make sense.
    I blame (in no particular order)
    The republican establishment, because they are the ones actually implementing the policies
    Those who didn't care enough to vote
    Those who voted Trump for the sole purpose of shaking things up, disregarding real world consequences
    The Democratic establishment, for the reasons you mentioned

16. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Lots of libs still need more Prep H as their butts are still hurting

17. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

oh no, you didn't....

18. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

If you think we need Prep H after 2 weeks, I can't imagine what all those Obama haters needed after 8 years!

A bulldozer? ;)

19. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

we weren't butt-hurt sensitive cupcakes so no, not much pain relief needed. I simply bought more ammo and had fun.

20. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Good thing you bought all that ammo before Obama and the libs took your guns away!!! Oh, wait...

You may not be, but there are plenty of butt-hurt sensitive cupcakes to go around (source: Donald Trump's twitter and people who burned Dixie Chicks albums so very long ago and everyone in between). 'Tis not a lib thing. 'Tis an American thing.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Nearly the same. Ammo components, and lowers.

22. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Naah, take Commiefornia out and Trump is ahead by nearly 2,000,000 in the popular. They want to secede anyway (we all secretely wish they'd just secede too, right into the pacific).

23. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Same for Texans who practically make an annual holiday of complaining and threatening to secede.

Let's throw those votes away too...

24. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

wasn't a worry about taking guns. no most but rifles and specific ones perhaps. more of my way of sticking it to those who don't support the 2A and instead like to infringe upon us with end-arounds. I don't need liberal politicians that no nothing about guns trying to implement more useless laws around guns or ammo in an attempt to appease voters who clearly no nothing about guns either. time they all realize the need to address the core problem which is not guns or ammo nor their availability.

25. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Absolutely agree!

I feel the same way about all the straight people and men trying to implement useless laws around the gayz and the women!!

:D