Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
Just bought the lifeproof frē for the 7 plus from Best Buy's website. It qualified for 2 day shipping and I received it on Sat. I put it on this morning and I must say that they have put some thought into developing the case.

Yes I know the iPhone 7 and 7 plus are water resistant. But remember. There's a difference between water resistant and waterproof!!!

Fit: nice and slim. Just a few mm thicker than the phone. There is also no air gap between the screen and the protector.

Sound: for being covered, the sound is great. Not muffled. And you don't have to open the lightning port to produce a louder sound.

Overall: this case is very nice. A big improvement from the previous versions that I've owned.
I replaced my Lifeproof Fre case with nuud version as nuud version is the best lifeproof case especially with the clear back which is exposing and showing off my beautiful red and jet black iPhones. Love nuud version!!

Reactions: UltraZ33
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.