Light Hearted Politics - Obama's Chicago / Test your McCain IQ

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    I just saw this on the web:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/chi-obama-chicago-htmlstory,0,734093.htmlstory
    From listening to his "Audacity of Hope" audiobook, I remember listening to Obama recount scene #5. It made me laugh when he said, "It tasted of chocolate". Has anyone seen anything similar for McCain? I'd be interested in checking it out. I just read a People magazine article on Obama, it was a nice puff piece.

The Tribune also had a "Test your McCain IQ". I haven't really checked it out yet.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/chi-mccain-quiz,0,7549635.triviaquiz

~ CB

Attached Files:

2. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

That's kind of a cool story, actually.

On a similar light-hearted note, her brother is the head men's basketball coach where I went to university & I still live in the same town, so there's been a certain amount of talk about that.

3. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

I got almost none of McCain's personal history right, and nearly all of his platform questions right. I seem to know his campaign pretty well, despite having not followed the presidential race with much interest.

4. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

Do you go to Oregon State? My nephew is a RS Freshman on the wrestling team.

5. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

SMM: I spent five years there earning my Bachelor of Arts in Music education and Vocal Performance (class of 2007). I live a block away from campus right now; moving a little farther away in about six weeks. Corvallis is a nice town. :)