Lighting to 30 pin works perfect in my car!

Shasta McNasty

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 5, 2010
Southern Cali
Amongst all the negative reviews I just wanted to let anyone know contemplating getting the adapter that it works perfect in my car. I own an 05 g35 coupe and have a Kenwood dnx9140 double din and all steering wheel controls work as well as charging my phone. No complaints at all! Was debating waiting until they released a new car cable but this works more than fine! And yes, before you say it, I know this has been a cool story bros :cool:

pablo7

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2008
LOS ANGELES, CA.
Try watching a video from your phone and then say if your still happy..........Good luck.

----------

Yes, because he's totally watching music video's on his car's in-dash audio system while driving.
I do it all the time. If your stupid enough to crash while doing so then you have no business driving.

Comment

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
Is video being transmitted fine?
I use my double din for nav sometimes so I have been curious on this

Comment

SheepNutz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Kantuckee
Works perfectly in my 2009 Honda Fit Sport with navigation as well. I can still pick tracks and albums using the navi display.

Comment

DarwinOSX

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2009
Try watching a video from your phone and then say if your still happy..........Good luck.

----------

I do it all the time. If your stupid enough to crash while doing so then you have no business driving.
So you can drive and pay total attention to the music video and your driving at once? You must be a mutant because our brains don't work like that.

Comment

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
Alot of the aftermarket units have special cables to run audio and video. My question was more for if this adapter in conjunction with this cable will flow video to flow as it did with prior gen Iunits.

In theory it should work the same , just with another unit inline, but I was curious on actual testing as i cannot find one of my own yet

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.