Lighting to Micro USB delivery time in the UK?

BB.King

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
London UK
Just want to know how long it takes for Apple to deliver the Lighting to micro USB adaptor.

I ordered an adaptor and Macbook Air yesterday. My estimated delivery date is 10th to 12th October, as the two items will merge before sending on to me.

Little bit disappointed the adaptor is holding up the new laptop.

Many thanks

Last edited:

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Just want to know how long it takes for Apple to deliver the Lighting to micro USB adaptor.

I ordered an adaptor and Macbook Air yesterday. My estimated delivery date is 10th to 12th October, as the two items will merge before sending on to me.

Little bit disappointed the adaptor is holding up the new laptop.

Many thanks
Strange, the adapters are hanging on the wall in my local Apple store (in the UK). Normally stock shortages hit us before the US.

Have you considered removing the adapter from your order and then reordering it the day after your MBA ships?

Comment

MrGimper

macrumors 603
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Strange, the adapters are hanging on the wall in my local Apple store (in the UK). Normally stock shortages hit us before the US.

Have you considered removing the adapter from your order and then reordering it the day after your MBA ships?
Same here at my local store in the UK, plenty on the wall. In fact I bought one, and a micro-USB/30-pin dock adapter so I only carry a micro-usb cable to charge my iP5 and iPad.

Comment

BB.King

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
London UK
Forgot to say I'm in the UK, I went to the London Regent Street store and they don't have any in stock. They do carry 30 pins to micro USB adaptor.

The web order is in the "Processing items" stage and I cannot change any of the options.

Comment