Lightning Cables and adapters - not avail today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Offshore1, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Offshore1 macrumors regular

Offshore1

Went to Aplle store in Norfolk. They did not get any lightning cables or the 30 pin adaptors. Said they won't get any until Oct.

Just FYI

2. matty.p macrumors 6502

I ordered an extra cable on launch day, it originally said it wouldn't deliver til mid October. This morning I woke up and there was a shipping notification for delivery on the 26th. So it may be worth it to order online or maybe start checking Apple Stores around that same day

3. jfk3674 macrumors member

Apple here in Atlanta did not have a single accessory to go with the phone, no cases, cables, nothing.

4. amyangel macrumors member

I ordered my cables online early this week, just got a notification that my cables were shipping today from China. Adapters aren't available yet for me but it says October when I check my order status

5. iHawaii macrumors member

I have nothing to add here other than to thank you for spelling 'lightning' properly.

Not a grammar cop, but I cringe a little when people mangle lightening/lightning.

6. Ding.Dong macrumors regular

I don't think anyone will have the adaptors until October.

7. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

My cable delivered yesterday. I ordered it on September 13th through the Apple website.

Attached Files:

8. kenrobin macrumors regular

I ordered an extra cable on launch day & received it a couple of days ago. Now I just need my phone to arrive!

9. tmackgt89 macrumors member

Cases at AT&T

I walked into my AT&T store in Newnan at 10am , waited about 30 min and got a White 16GB.

They had 7-8 cases for iphone 5 including Speck Candyshell in 4 colors and CandyShell Grip (which I bought) in 3 colors. They also had Otterbox and Incipio cases