Lightningate: iPhone 4 Dock=£26.Lightning to 30-pin Adapter=£25

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by animatedude, Sep 14, 2012.

1. animatedude macrumors 65816

most of us would've been more satisfied to pay for a whole new iPhone 5 dock for 26 pounds or 30 pounds even instead of this whole fiasco....

i can't believe Apple is announcing all these cables and adapters when it could've been much easier and clearer to announce a whole new dock.

and i can't believe no major Apple fanboys website reached out to ask about it yet...

2. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

But they will release a new dock for the iPhone 5. I don't think any iP5 accessories are available yet (other than the cables etc).

3. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

so you would rather apple not offer an adapter for old cables, docks, & other accessories? I think people would raise more of a fit

4. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

No i think it would been much better and easier to release a whole new dock NOW!

what are they waiting for? this new dock is much important than any cables or adapters they release right now/

5. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

People would love to be the 50 pages plus thread starter to an Apple gate thread. :rolleyes:

But yes, the thing needs to be $9.99, but also HDMI cables at Best Buy still cost as much and only cost pennies to make.