Given that it looks unlikely that the iPhone5 will be able to operate on all the expected UK LTE wavelengths (O2 & Vodafone will be vying for 800 & 2600MHz) and the likely timescale for implementation in many parts of the country that I spend my time in, I'm thinking of waiting until next year. The additional cost of the adapter (required for charging overnight), additional charging cables for when I travel etc, concern about resale value next year if incompatible with majority of new LTE services all combine to make me consider alternatives and save some money. At the moment, I might either buy a 4S or just pay for battery replacement on my 4 and wait until next year to see how things go. Maybe spend the money saved on a holiday instead! Am I being too negative?