Limbaugh Hospitalized In Honolulu

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
No. I won't pray that he is harmed in any manner, but I sure as hell am not going to hope for his recovery. I don't care if that stoops to his level, I just don't personally feel compelled to help him.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Who is this bloke?

Is he the one I see lampooned on the US TV shows who has the voice like the guy from Justice League of America?

bradl

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2008
Does anybody find it funny (read: cynically odd) that he would be in the same area as both Obama and Pelosi?

Almost as if he'd like to be there on hand if one, the other, or both make a gaffe.

BL.

Ugg

macrumors 68000
Apr 7, 2003
Penryn
http://www.kitv.com/politics/22094469/detail.html

pray for him... regardless of your political views
It's so offensive to hear people demanding a religious response to someone's illness.

He's obese. He's had drug problems. He has a lot of anger. Three factors that are controllable but if not controlled can lead to heart problems. He's made his choices and it they're bad ones, well, that's life. Maybe others will learn from his mistakes that a life misspent...

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
Hope he makes it, looking forward his response in 2012.

praying ain't going to do nowt.

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
It's so offensive to hear people demanding a religious response to someone's illness.

He's obese. He's had drug problems. He has a lot of anger. Three factors that are controllable but if not controlled can lead to heart problems. He's made his choices and it they're bad ones, well, that's life. Maybe others will learn from his mistakes that a life misspent...
He's an obese, chain smoking, drug abusing, angry man. The fact he's still alive is a medical miracle itself. I don't wish ill will on the man, but doesn't it seem a bit unfair that in 2009 we lose the good celebs like Farrah Fawcett, MJ, Billy Mays, Brittany Murphy and The Rev (A7X drummer) and Rush is still around?

I guess Billy Joel is right, only the good die young.

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
No. I won't pray that he is harmed in any manner, but I sure as hell am not going to hope for his recovery. I don't care if that stoops to his level, I just don't personally feel compelled to help him.
Hoping or praying for his recovery won't help him in any way (or effect the outcome of his situation in any way), so whether you do it or not, it wouldn't matter.

This post is about as much energy I will exert thinking about that guy today.

He told medical crews that he was taking medication for a back problem, sources said.
LOL

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
God forbid another hate monger, hypocrite and liar gets removed from the face of the planet.
As much as I despise Limbaugh's views, I honestly don't believe he hates as much as he might lead people to believe. I do believe there is is a very caring human being inside that shell. He's been rejected most of his life and has made a living from that rejection. He has always blamed others for his problems. Let's hope that now, he realizes what he has done, and that he alone is responsible.

Let me make this clear: I do not approve of Limbaugh's views. But I think I understand him. The man has never known love his entire life, as is obvious from his numerous divorces. Millions of dollars do not equal love from one human being. Most conservatives have no idea what love really is. They don't allow themselves to feel it. For them, love is weakness.

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
I dont wish death on anyone - even people I cant personally stand. Here's to hoping he heals fast and lives a full life.

(I dont pray)

DakotaGuy

macrumors 68040
Jan 14, 2002
South Dakota, USA
As much as I despise Limbaugh's views, I honestly don't believe he hates as much as he might lead people to believe. I do believe there is is a very caring human being inside that shell. He's been rejected most of his life and has made a living from that rejection. He has always blamed others for his problems. Let's hope that now, he realizes what he has done, and that he alone is responsible.

Let me make this clear: I do not approve of Limbaugh's views. But I think I understand him. The man has never known love his entire life, as is obvious from his numerous divorces. Millions of dollars do not equal love from one human being. Most conservatives have no idea what love really is. They don't allow themselves to feel it. For them, love is weakness.
I agree with everything you say. I only pray for the people that matter in my life and he isn't one of them, but I wish him well and hope he recovers even if I can't stand most of his views.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal

Well said, Lee.

Maybe this will be the wake up call for him to attack his addiction(s). Sometimes the last person to find out they are addicted is the addict himself.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
He is an Apple user...

Why would you need such a huge laser printer inside a radio booth... :confused:
Does anybody find it funny (read: cynically odd) that he would be in the same area as both Obama and Pelosi?

Almost as if he'd like to be there on hand if one, the other, or both make a gaffe.

BL.
Fred Savage.
My eyes are shockingly dry.
Mine aren't, but only because I just watched Chaplin

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009