Limbaugh raising money for Clinton - Welcome to the Height of Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Ok, I thought Ann Coulter saying she'd vote for Hillary was bad enough, now Limbaugh is fund raising. This has GOT to be the FREAKIEST presidential campaign season in the history of America. It's got it all. Twists turns, peaks, valleys... Reporters being suspended, people crying, songs being sung. I'll say it again... I hope someone is recording all of this for posterity. I'll buy the book. Just include large photos in the middle. :D
    http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Limbaugh_wants_to_raise_cash_for_0207.html

~ CB

2. halfprep455 macrumors regular

halfprep455

All I can say is WHAT THE FU**!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the news clips of this election 20 years from now. BTW, this election has only just begun. Its going to get much worse, crazier, and funnier until November. Brace Your selfs. In fact, this election has become so entertaining that it beats anything thats on TV right now. Screw American Idol, Prison Break, Lost, House, ext. Just watch this damn election. Speilburg couldn't have come up with anything as entertaining as this.

3. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Rush has been on a jihad against John McCain lately, so at first I thought you were gonna tell me that he hates McCain so much that he'd rather see Clinton win.

But this is just as crazy. Funnier still would be if his efforts helped her get the nomination, and she then wins the general election. He'd never live it down.

And this does tell you something else thing -- he fears his party's guy can't win against Obama.

Hey...I hope this goes as well for him as Giuliani's strategy did in Florida. ;)

5. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Well, is it not correct that McCain's wins in some states were the results of crossover voting for him by liberals and moderates?

I have read that some conservatives think that Hillary is more "beatable" than Obama. So, make efforts for her to win the nomination instead of Obama. Fund-raising, crossover voting, etc.

IOW, from the Republican standpoint, better McCain vs. Hillary than McCain vs. Obama. Fewer bloc votes, that way; many women of 35 and older just flat-out don't like Hillary.

'Rat

6. NAG macrumors 68030

NAG

Well there is always cross over votes but I'm not sure it is statistically significant.

7. maestro55 macrumors 68030

maestro55

Well, I really doubt his fundraising will make a real difference either way. It is pretty much 50/50 with Clinton and Obama right now. I am just waiting to see if Nader announces a run.

8. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

And there you have it.