Lining up tmrw at 5am at Long Island,NY Apple Store... who else??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by solidsnake32292, Mar 14, 2011.

1. solidsnake32292 macrumors regular

So iv decided to hit the apple store around 5am tmrw near by me here in long island its a in a mall so i only have to be outside for 2 hours before i can enter the mall at 7am... who else is thinking about going early at their local apple store? and i hope 5 is early enough.... i waited this morning from 8-3 and they never got their shipment and told me to come back tmrw ugh so frustrating but i am pretty confident tmrw will finally be the day ill get my hands on a shiny new 32gb White AT&T ipad 2!!! =) who's with me!?

2. ohla313 macrumors 6502a

ohla313

im gonna head to my apple store at 730. i hope thats enough time..this seems more hush hush so the masses won't be coming so quick.

3. thetruth1985 macrumors 6502

That's pretty hardcore, camping 2 days in a row. Did you camp out on launch day too?

4. NYY FaN macrumors 6502

NYY FaN

which mall? roosevelt or walt whitman. I went to the roosevelt field apple store on friday after work and the line ended outside the mall.. so glad I ordered mine at 4am that day and went back to sleep.

5. solidsnake32292 thread starter macrumors regular

nope i would have and wanted to and would have had my ipad already but i was on the train coming from school... i go to college upstate ny and im on spring break this week... plus its my birthday week... and the last thing i wanted to do was run around all week and try and get my ipad2 =/ hope tmrw is the last! u think 5am is early enough? im worried haha

6. solidsnake32292 thread starter macrumors regular

i live 5 min from walt whitman, thats where ill be tmrw... i was at smith haven mall today and they never got any shipment

7. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

apple really should just bring the reserve for instore pickup option back. they got the lines they got what they wanted. making people camp outside every day trying to get one is crazy.

That being said im enjoying my white 32gb att model very much :D haha sorry couldnt help myself ;)

8. Snaaake! macrumors member

smith haven didn't have anything today either? DAMN

*thats weird, both from Long Island, both with Metal Gear Solid names lol small world

9. SiMBa37 macrumors regular

long islander here too. I will line up (in the cold) at the American Manhassat one near me. Prolly get there by 7:30-8 am.