Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frederick

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2004
Can someone help me?...I recently acquired an original Lisa 1 mouse in mint condition with it's original box and serial number.Does anyone know it's worth? Should I keep it or consider selling it on ebay?
I have a photo...Love to hear from you-Thanks so much.

frederick said:
Can someone help me?...I recently acquired an original Lisa 1 mouse in mint condition with it's original box and serial number.Does anyone know it's worth? Should I keep it or consider selling it on ebay?
I have a photo...Love to hear from you-Thanks so much.
Hey,
I have had many Lisa's and from my experince I found that items in box for the Lisa are worth selling on eBay becuse using them would just make them worth less. But on eBay I saw on "Like New" no box sell for around $75. But in your case since it has the original box and is like new too, I'd say that the mouse would go for aruond $85-$135. But since theres not been one like that on eBay that I could remeber I'd say it's sounds right. I would not put a buy it now I'd start it at $100 and let it go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.