Live video of 3G iPhone in Demo of MobileME

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ehaugk, Jun 27, 2008.

1. ehaugk macrumors member

Attached Files:

2. consumedsoul macrumors regular

3. albeli macrumors 6502

albeli

4. ehaugk thread starter macrumors member

So why not post about it? Considering how crazy everyone is for even a picture of it, a video is quite a treat!!

5. MacDryCleaner macrumors regular

well I'm gonna tell you that was a great find and I appreciate it.

Good job. It was fun to watch and it was fun seeing a video of the new iPhone in action!

6. albeli macrumors 6502

albeli

Honestly, it didn't occur to me. :eek:

7. dragonslayer458 macrumors member

dragonslayer458

8. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

Never saw the point in stating the bleeding obvious, maybe that's why no one else felt the need to post this. It's reassuring to see that it sits flat, I think that some people were worried that the more rounded back might wobble.

Yes there are two pages by default. Apparently the contact app is on the second page.

9. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

the contacts app is on the second page.

[​IMG]

10. elbirth macrumors 65816

This isn't directly pointed at you, but why do people constantly comment on this? It's been pointed out so many times that there is now a dedicated contacts app on the iPhone 2.0 firmware, and by default it's placed on the second screen. Why is it on there by default? Who knows.. maybe to help make it obvious to the every day user that you can have multiple screens of icons?

edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch in the time it took me to read another thread in another tab

11. newyorksole macrumors 68020

Ugh I can't wait to use that iPhone 3G, it really does look nice even though its covered by his hand the majority of the time.

2 more freakin weeks.

12. dragonslayer458 macrumors member

dragonslayer458

ah, ok. any chance that apple has yet to announce some features like last year?

13. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Well i watched it. Very interesting. Mobileme is a very useful feature for a lot of people. Not for me (not to warrant spending $100 on it). However, there was very little iPhone usage in it. But the iPhone 3G looks very, dare i say it, sexy...you know...for a phone...

14. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Because other people have posted about it...

15. arcsbite Guest

16. sdd4 macrumors member

Okay, perhaps:
    a. I heard wrong
    b. I misunderstood
    c. he misspoke

but did he really say "tether"?

I'm pretty sure the head of ATT wouldnt use the inappropriate word, though... so is it possible that we may see tethering functionality with iPhone 2.0?

17. arcsbite Guest

I think he meant tether as in USB cable for data/mp3 transfer.....hope I'm wrong

18. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

i did see that video once MobileMe was announced. I am very excited for MobileMe and the features it will provide. Well worth the money in my opinion.

19. andrewlb3 macrumors newbie

Ya so i was having a really hard time deciding which 16gb color i wanted, but the deliberation is over. i was only considering the white one cause it matches all my cables and my jbl creature speakers,. but after seeing the black on in that mobileme demo briefly, ive definitely decided against it. While it is classic mac, it looks fairly tacky when contrasted with the black home screen. in the black one, the chrome is sandwiched between the shiny black plastic and the shiny black home screen.. delicious. looks alot better than the two-tone 1st gen. less than 2 weeks to go!!