Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gregsapphire

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2014
Since I updated to iOS 8 beta 4, in the photos app under moments it no longer show the location where the photo was taken. Has anyone else experienced this bug? I have location services on for the camera so that's not the problem.

ZAPELECTRIFIED

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2014
CA, USA
Since I updated to iOS 8 beta 4, in the photos app under moments it no longer show the location where the photo was taken. Has anyone else experience this bug? I have location services on for the camera so that's not the problem.

I am as well having this problem. I've been on vacation taking several photos and have not had any locations saved on my Photos. Just another bug that needs to be reported.

gregsapphire

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2014
I am as well having this problem. I've been on vacation taking several photos and have not had any locations saved on my Photos. Just another bug that needs to be reported.

I noticed that when I synced my photos to iPhoto under info it show where it was taken, so that means the location data is in the photo file just not showing up in the photos app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.