Lol just got temporarily suspended on sprint forum....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Truefan31, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

After sprint backed down I figured I'd visit them to see what they had to say. Lol they believe sprint will be better than ever and that NV will solve everything. They downed tmobile even though they just tried to buy them.

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Hmmm…If you mean the BAW (Buzz About Wireless) forums, well…I've been banned. Going on a year now.

They didn't like that I kept repeating myself when they deleted my posts. :D

Of course, if they'd have had LTE in Phoenix, AZ I wouldn't have had to be yelling about how great 1xRTT is and how nice it is for Sprint to slow you down so you can enjoy life more. :(

3. Truefan31, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

Truefan31 thread starter macrumors 68040

Truefan31

Lol just got temporarily suspended on sprint forum....

It was a sprint 4g rollout general forum. lol they must have mods just waiting to ban people who disagree that sprint is doing great things at a fast pace. One post said tmobile better watch out cuz sprint will do great things soon. All I did was disagree and got immediate 7 day ban

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

OHHHH, LOL!
    Yeah, you must be talking about s4gru.com.

Yeah, I'm a Sprint customer, but I'm also a realist. Their policies over there about "negativity" towards Sprint are pretty draconian.

I glean information off of them (their public threads) but I refuse to register because I refuse to be bound by their rules.

I'm also a member of sprintusers.com and some of the members at s4gru are former members of sprintusers. I had a thread on SU once wondering about a certain backhaul provider for Sprint. Since I lurk on s4gru I was able to see the rocks they were throwing at my thread on SU. Had a couple of cross forum rock throwing posts going there for a small bit. :D

Anyway, right now their ire seems to be focused on fiercewireless.com and the posters in the comments section on that website.

5. Truefan31 thread starter macrumors 68040

Truefan31

I think it's funny I said sprint cs was overall rated the worst yet they thought I was just making it up even though they're consistently rated at the bottom or near.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

7. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Haha. I'm not surprised at all by the antics of the children on S4GRU. They can't take criticism.