LOOK AT APPLE'S SITE!!!!!

fukuhela

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2001
Scandinavia
I sounds very promissing. And they know what we are expecting/hoping for at MWSF. But the text indicates that there wont be any G5 or for that fact LCD imacs.

Maybe I'm "overreacting" but when Apple says it goes beyond the rumors then they meen that they can't fulfil our dreams.

They have probably realised that the hype has gone out of proportion. So now they are saying that out predicting wont come true....

blackpeter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2001
...and I don't at all think this is them pulling back on the hype. "Beyond" indicates "more than" or "more complete."

DannyZR2

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2001
Texas
eh???

Originally posted by fukuhela
I sounds very promissing. And they know what we are expecting/hoping for at MWSF. But the text indicates that there wont be any G5 or for that fact LCD imacs.
no no.. beyond the rumor sites you idiot means that.. like the text said yesterday.. we will all be blown away.. that what we will see on the 7th is beyond our imagination! (isn't it always this way with Apple's products!!!?) i'm not saying we'll see quad 8ghz g5's .. be reall.. just that what we will see is going to be more than we had hoped for.. (not just processor) the whole package.

this tells me new designs.. maybe even on the tibooks! (16" screen to make room for bigger screen ibook) but that's a guess... like i said.. it will be better than we [realistically] can imagine.