Looking everywhere for THIS wallpaper... Help?

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Perhaps I'm looking in all the wrong places, but for the life of me I can't locate this wallpaper.

I thought it would be a perfect surprise to place it on my wife's iPhone.
Can anyone help me find it?

blevins321

macrumors 68030
Dec 24, 2010
Winnipeg, MB
I don't know if this is what that poster used, but in the Google Image Search box, there is a little camera icon there. Click on it, and it will bring up a prompt to paste a URL link or upload a photo. It will then find all the photos that are similar to it. :) Cool newish feature that they implemented.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Excellent idea!
I'll check that out.

In the meantime... until I get the proper lettering pasted on the photo, here's what my wife's iPhone looks like for a lock screen.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Thanks!
Your photos looks more retina HD than mine. I just changed it out for yours.
I appreciate the extra work!

She'll definitely be surprised when she sees this...

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Thanks!
Your photos looks more retina HD than mine. I just changed it out for yours.
I appreciate the extra work!

She'll definitely be surprised when she sees this...
No problem! The original I found on Google was slightly wider than retina resolution so I just cropped it and added the text with PhotoStudio. Hope she likes it. :) :apple:

docx

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2012
UK
I don't know if this is what that poster used, but in the Google Image Search box, there is a little camera icon there. Click on it, and it will bring up a prompt to paste a URL link or upload a photo. It will then find all the photos that are similar to it. :) Cool newish feature that they implemented.
Didn't know about that.
Thanks