Looking for a tweak... adds an "x" to banners so they don't disappear on their own

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
I recently upgraded to 5.1.1, jailbroke, and used open backup. Well, open backup failed (didn't do anything even though I backed up multiple times prior to updating) so I had to essentially redownload everything. I had a tweak that would put a little "X" to the right of notifications and cause them to stick there until I either tapped the "X" to dismiss it, or I actually went into the notification. This was handy while playing a game, browsing the web, etc. as it the notification didn't just disappear if I didn't get to it in time. After that long drawn out explanation, does anyone know what the name of this thing is?

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Here you go boss!!! I think thats what you wanted

Ipsum
Based on the tweak's description, this isn't it.

----------

NCQuickDismiss
It's not this either, unfortunately. It's similar to this, and the UI element looks almost the same. What I want is for the alert not to go away on it's own. Say I am playing a game and I get an alert. I want it to stick on top until I manually tap the little "x". I had this before, but just cannot remember what it was called.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
I would like that too as a stand alone tweak. Do you remember the name when you had it on 5.0.1 ?
No. Was hoping that someone here would know. I am pretty sure I saw it on modmyi (they do lots of new teak reviews). I tried sifting through their news posts but couldn't find anything remotely similar.

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
No. Was hoping that someone here would know. I am pretty sure I saw it on modmyi (they do lots of new teak reviews). I tried sifting through their news posts but couldn't find anything remotely similar.
I just emailed the dev of NCQuickDismiss asking for this request because the x dismiss feature his tweak has I like it a lot so if he adds an update to tweak that leaves the banner there until I dismiss it. Would be great!

----------

Was it perhaps MobileNotifier?
Don't think this work after ios5...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.