Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SolarCanoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2008
that one looks good, am sure if you google, there are others. or...can't you just leave the calendar open? :rolleyes::cool:
Yea the problem is I don't look at it lol, but I look at my desktop every time I turn on my computer

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
Yea the problem is I don't look at it lol, but I look at my desktop every time I turn on my computer

you could add the Calendar app to your login items, so it opens every time you boot up...or leave it open (since sleep is perfectly sound for your mac; no need to boot up often)...

Reactions: NoBoMac

Rodan52

macrumors 6502
I like fisherking's suggestion, cant see the point of spending money on something that would be covered most of the time, doesn't work with Google and doesn't have half the features of something like Sunrise Calendar. With Notifications and reminders I hardly ever even need to look at my calendar, appointments, birthdays,holidays etc. all come up in notification centre on my iPhone before I even turn on my laptop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.