Looking for iPhone in LA!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jinrawke, Sep 21, 2012.

1. jinrawke macrumors newbie

looking for suggestions to see which Apple store I should go to around the UCLA Westwood area, willing to drive anywhere within 30 miles of this radius. Did anyone find one of Apple stores that no one goes to that has a small-ish line? So far, my choice is to go to the Promenade location as the wait is less than 2 hours. Other stores have said they still have pretty big lines outside and are not sure if everyone is going to get one.

Thanks!

2. BuckDot macrumors member

Check out Sherman Oaks or Westfield Topanga

3. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

Got mine at Sherman Oaks. Hardly a line. They said they should have enough stock for the day. And will get more tomorrow.

4. jinrawke thread starter macrumors newbie

Ah damn should've checked before I left work but I'm at the promenade apple now and not much if a line here and they have a 64!

5. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

I'm going to take this opportunity to explain why you must be a ucla student and not a USC alum. You must have meant that you were willing to drive anywhere in a 30 mile radius of that point.
    :)

Fight On!!!

6. srcampana macrumors member

Beverly Center

I was just there and there was no line at all. They said they had some left for all carriers (and a surplus of Sprint haha). Good luck!

7. tired macrumors member

Hmm. I might cancel my ATT Backordered phones and try going there tomorrow.

8. tired macrumors member

Does anyone know of any Apple stores in the LA area that have iPhones in stock? Going to try and call them after work and hopefully purchase two. My ATT order has been backordered since 9/14. :mad:

9. jplusc macrumors 6502a

Got my iPhone replaced on Saturday in Pasadena. They seemed to have a lot in stock.

10. Surely Guest

Surely

I decided to pre-order this year (it arrived on 9/21), but for the 3GS and the 4, I had no real problems getting one on launch day.

I got the 3GS at Century City, and the 4 at a Best Buy in West LA.